CHAPTER 20: Wade

My god, she is so fucking tight and then her taste is so fucking good. Then as she came and squirted all over my hand and practically my face, I couldn't stand it. I had to be inside of her.

So I climbed back on top of her after grabbing a condom from my back pocket of my jeans and tear the pack opened with my teeth then rolled it on and positioned myself between her legs with the tip of my cock at her entrance.

"Let me know if you want me to stop. I heard it hurts for girls their first time but then it'll get better." I tell her.

"I know." She nods in agreement. "I'll let you know. Just start off slow." She tells me.

"Of course." I smile at her then lean down to kiss her and while our tongues start dancing with each other, I slowly begin to enter inside of her inch-by-inch until I was fully inside of her.

Her moan said it all, as it seemed to hurt but yet, she was feeling pleasure also. I then begin moving in and out of her slowly.

I looked into her eyes while moving in and out of her every time we took a breath and pulled our heads apart a little bit to kiss each other.

Our breaths seemed to be in-sync along with the sound of our moans. Then the next thing I knew, she pulled my head closer to hers and slammed her lips onto mine, while wrapping her legs around my waist and then said the hottest thing.

"Fuck me faster and harder. It feels really good baby." She moans looking into my eyes.

"Yes ma'am." I tell her and then place both my hands on each side of her body onto the blankets underneath our bodies before giving her exactly what she wanted.

I pick up my pace and start thrusting hard and fast deep inside of her before we both come together at the same time and I collapse on top of her, burying my face in her neck while we catch our breaths.

"Fuck baby, you are so tight. You felt so good." I tell her between breaths.

Next I roll off of her, remove my condom and toss it in the trash before we lay there cuddling together while still nude underneath the covers and fall asleep in each other's arms.

This is the best night of my life.

***************************
Several Days Later.....

Last weekend was amazing and I was taken by complete surprise that she wanted to even do that. Ever since we did that though, it seems like she has become more 'confident' with her sexuality. I hope I didn't create a sex-aholic. (Not that I'm complaining of course).

The days seemed to be going by faster and faster lately and soon enough, there will be prom and our finals and as far as those things went, it was exciting things as well as graduation to top everything.

However, there was still one issue I was having and that was the dreadful day when my dad came back home.

I haven't said anything to Jayne about him really. I mean, I set the record straight and squashed most of the rumors that went around about him and what all he does but I didn't tell her to the extreme degree of the hatred I have for him or why.

The biggest reason as to why I don't like talking about him is because he has been one of the very few people in my entire life that has ever gotten me beyond pissed off. He infuriated me to the highest level and I become a different person when that happens. Causing me to not remember neither at how pissed I got and what all I said or did.

Then tonight as we were hanging out together on my couch and watching TV, it became unavoidable as she asked me.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to talk about it." She mentions.

I guess I hadn't replied and the silence after she asked me was long enough for her to think I didn't want to talk to her about it.

"There really isn't much to tell. Pretty much what all I told you the other night, that was the summed up version. The extent to how I feel towards my father requires a certain amount of negativity that I personally don't want to feel or let you see. I've been told it's scary." I explain.

"I'm sorry that you aren't close to your father and I'm sure that you have your reasons and I won't bother you to tell me. But if you ever want to talk, let me know." She smiles at me.

Once again, that smile of hers gets me every time and everything goes away.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)