CHAPTER 36: Wade

This was great! This was all perfect timing in every way possible. She has not just accepted being with me but to be turned and have all the abilities that I have. (In which I still have yet to discover them all).

My Aunt told me a few days ago after asking her about the mate process and what all it involves and it really doesn't sound as bad or as painful.

So after explaining it to her and her still agreeing to go through with it, I was even more happy.

We both felt a bit nervous but knew we would both be okay.

"Place your right hand onto my chest over my heart and I will do the same to yours." I begin.

She nods in agreement and then we slowly both begin moving our right palms and place them over each other's heart. Then I take her other hand in mine and we enlace our fingers with each other's then look into one another's eyes.

"Remember, it's a blue light we will see first, then when the process is over, the light from the flame will turn purple. Just focus on me and in my eyes no matter what."

"Okay." She nods in agreement.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too." She smiles in reply and we give each other a kiss, then I started to transfer all of my abilities to her. 

My Aunt said it was a little painful for a brief moment but then subsided immediately. So it didn't burn like it does when marked by a vampire or wolf. It stings but then becomes an immediate feeling of euphoria in a way.

She also warned me though to be sure Jayne doesn't become afraid with what all she will receive while doing this including the images and knowledge. It will be overwhelming at first but after we finish, she will help the both of us.

I could tell her heart was beginning to race a little more than usual and she was starting to feel panicked but I had her keep focusing on me and looking into my eyes until she soon became more calm.

Neither one of us blinked and it felt like it could almost be over by the feeling I was getting along with the pain subsiding in her as her grip onto my hands was loosening more and her breathing started going back to normal.

Not to mention that I began feeling her feelings more as she seemed to be feeling mine, meaning this was working.

We both became more and more at ease as the minutes went on and I noticed the glow from the light I was giving to her in her chest, was starting to turn a little purple.

Soon this was going to all be over and we would be each other's forever.

Then a few short moments later, the light turned entirely purple and it caused both of our hands to take off each other's chest.

We both caught our breaths and seemed to have felt like we were a bit in a daze for a short while during the process as we felt we had just woken up.

I look at her and wait to see if she is alright. I at first can't read the look on her face and then notice her begin to move her hands through her hair, removes her eyes mask and feels her face and then starts to look at me and smile real big.

"Are you alri...." I started to say but she cut me off by smashing her lips onto mine and throwing her arms aroundy neck.

Where did this confidence come from? Oh that's right. Well, I'm not complaining.

In fact, I grab the back of her head as we continue to make out and I then push her up against the dresser behind us and she sits on top of it when I lift up the bottom of her dress and rip off her panties as she hurries and I remove my tie and jacket while she removes my pants and boxers next, dropping them drop to the floor.

She begins stroking me as I start rubbing her wetness between her legs and without wasting another second, I immediately thrust deep and hard inside of her while contiuing kissing her before burying my face into her neck as I continue thrusting deeper and harder.

"Fuck." She breathlessly says between thrusts.

The sound of our skin slamming against one another from my thrusts and our moans along with the hotness from our breaths, sounded beyond sexy. She feels so good and allows me to thrust in deeper with her legs both wrapped around my waist.

"I'm coming." She moans into my mouth.

"Mmm...me too baby. Come all over my cock." I tell her.

I go faster and faster until I feel her let go all over me and then I immediately pull out and stroke myself fast while she gets on her knees and takes in my length to let me come all inside her mouth and down her throat while looking into my eyes.

"Fuck baby." I moan while gripping onto her hair as she moans and swallows.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)