CHAPTER 24: Wade

Tonight was our last night here and I have to say that it has been great! And since this was the last night before we all returned back to reality, we were trying to come up with something cool and fun to do.

Eventually, we finally came up with heading down to towards the water since we had a pathway in the back of where we were staying at that lead to a private part of the lake where we can have it to ourselves.

We made some food and brought some snacks and drinks along with some wood to build a fire and add our way down there.

We had found a long swinging rope hanging on a large tree branch with a big tire attached to the bottom of it.

We were having so much fun and the girls that Jimmy and Rocky had invited seemed to have been real cool also. They even seemed to take a big liking to Jayne and exchanged phone numbers.

This was what I had always hoped would happen some day where it would be my friends, their girls and mine all hanging out and getting along.

Throughout the day, I tried to ignore the pain I have been feeling for a while but it seemed like the more I tried to ignore it, the worst it got.

Then once it started becoming later, we started to gather things up before heading back to the house, we hadn't been walking for very long when all of a sudden, I felt the sharpest pain I have ever felt in my chest.

There was a brief moment of a burning sensation then quickly it turned into a sharp pain that felt like I was being stabbed by a sharp blade and it was being twisted inside my chest.

It forced me to drop everything and fall to my knees, clutching as I yelled out in pain.

"Ahhh fuck!" I yelled out.

"What's wrong? What's happening?" Jayne asks as she falls to her knees beside me and grabs my hand.

"Move out the way." Jimmy says as Rocky takes Jayne's hand and helps her stand up.

"Take them back to the house." Jimmy tells Rocky.

Rocky just nods in agreement and starts escorting the girls back.

"It's gonna be okay. Don't worry man, you're gonna be fine. I promise." He says.

"W-what the fuck is happening? God this hurts!" I tell out in pain more. "I need to go to the hospital!"

"No. You have to ride this out. Stay strong. You've got this and I'll be right here the whole time." Jimmy tells me calmly.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I need a fucking doctor!" I tell out in pain.

"Trust me. I'll explain everything soon enough. This will go away. Just close your eyes and whatever happens, accept it." He says.

I didn't have time to entirely comprehend exactly what he was saying or what he even meant. My eyes closed seconds after he mentioned it and I started to go to that one place I have dreamt of many times that seemed familiar, yet, I have no idea as to why.

I stood there looking at the house, debating if rather or not I should go in or.....Suddenly I begin feeling a gentle breeze coming from behind and when I turned around, I nearly lost it. It was my mother?

She looked beautiful as she always did except, while walking towards me she wore a sparkling light powder blue ankle lengthened dress with her hair blowing back in the wind and a certain glow radiating off of her.

"Hello son." She smiled.

I was speechless. I had no words. This couldn't be happening.

"Mom?" I asked.

"It's alright, Wade. But I don't have much time. I must explain a few things. First of all, the pain you have been feeling, it's part of a process-a process I wished I could have helped you go through earlier in life but, couldn't. Son, you are rare. You have gifts and abilities that not many have. For many years, your father had forced me to try and keep things hidden from you in where you come from. But I can't hide it anymore. You must know, that you come from a strong line of Witches and sorcerer's." She explains.

Okay, this wasn't funny. She can't be serious.

"What? Mom, please, don't ruin this moment...." I began telling her until she stopped me.

"I don't expect you to understand or even believe it. However, the dreams you have been having since you were little and the things I showed you when you were younger that you believed were magic tricks. They were part of magic but, they were not tricks." She begins to smile gently.

"I-I don't understand." I tell her.

"You will soon enough. Jimmy and Rocky were thankfully allowed to return in your life. And as for my side of the family, well, they sent Jimmy and Rocky to look out for you and to help you through your transformation, like they are now. You see, of you don't train when you are younger, than by the time you are eighteen, it all happens suddenly and unfortunately, more painful. I need you to be strong. Your father has abilities too but never embraced them. He always wanted to be human and live like one. Eventually, he found out about me and my intentions with you and despised the idea and had tried to raise you in the best way he thought was the best-a human. But you're not. And you do have a choice. Great things are coming and more answers for you. Accept them. Trust them." She smiles at me in reassurance.

"I don't believe this. So dad knew all along about all of this and didn't tell me?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes. But don't be angry with him." She stops and we both begin looking around as the wind suddenly begins picking up and becoming stronger as the clouds turned darker.

"I have to go now son, but remember, I will always be with you and your sweet beautiful Jayne, will be okay." She smiles.

She then walks up to me and we hug each other.

I break down and cry in her arms while holding her tightly and inhale her same beautiful scent of lavender and vanilla.

"I love you son." She tells me.

"I love you too." I cry on her shoulder then moments later, after she fades away, I start to wake up.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

The New Bad Boy in TownOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara