CHAPTER 37: Jayne

Throughout the next couple of weeks, things have been going better now that I have abilities that Wade has and in a way, it is almost like we are both learning for the first time and 'training'. It's fun.

I remember when I was little and stayed up real late one night and saw a movie about a little girl that was maybe twelve or thirteen or so and she was a student at an all girls Witch Academy in England and was bullied and teased by others and labeled as 'the worst witch' but in the end, she caught the attention of the Grandest Wizard ever and learned how to be a great witch.

She was so humble and shy and kind to others. Anyway, I guess my point is that I feel like my dream as a little girl has come true. I've been learning about these so called magic powers and abilities that I already feel have helped me feel like I'm good at something for the first time in my life and has given me so much confidence I never thought in a million years I would feel.

There has been several times that I have practiced in moving things with my mind and one of the times, I had accidentally threw something at Wade that nearly hurt him and would have possibly killed or put him in a coma at least, if it wasn't for his fast reflexes.

Now though, we both have worked together and been discovering more things about all of his abilities and although I still don't know everything about these things and this new world of ours, I do know that these kinds and others alike are no different than humans. Other than the obvious 'abilities'.

Today was the most important day out all of them and since Wade and I both have learned how to control our certain urges in becoming quickly temperamental, I guess Aunt Elizabeth felt that Wade in particular needs to learn more control.

So right now Wade, Aunt Elizabeth, Jimmy, and Rocky were all standing around and waiting for whatever her plan was to take place.

I started walking out and stood next to Jimmy as I noticed Elizabeth quietly speaking with Wade with none of us being able to hear.

"Hey. What's going on?" I lowly ask Jimmy.

"Jayne?! You can't be here. You shouldn't see this lesson. Why don't you...." He begins to tell me.

"What? Why? What's going on?" I asked him.

"You don't need to see this. This can change things for you in how you see him. Please, for your safety, go inside." He pleads.

"But I...." I began to try and get a better explanation until I stopped and we both suddenly snap our heads in Wade's direction after we hear him yelling in a deep demonic-type tone.

"NOOOO!!!!!!" He yells as his arms stretch out beside him and he looks up at the sky before I see him become instantly inflamed all over his entire body with a blue colored fire.

What was happening?! It was as if he was being possessed and taken over. Is someone going to put him out?!

"Focus!" I heard Elizabeth tell him.

"Ahhh!!!" He yells in pain.

"Stop it!" I cried out and right as I was about to run over to try and get her to help snap him out of whatever was happening with him, I felt Jimmy grab me and hold me back as everybody then snapped and looked at me now, including Wade.

"No!" Was all I heard from Aunt Elizabeth as she shouted out to Wade and that's when I noticed him looking at me and then Jimmy and next thing I knew, he started sprinting towards us.

Immediately Rocky tried to stop him but before he could touch Wade, he was thrown hard in the air against the side of the house.

Jimmy quickly let's me go and I see Jimmy trying to back away and telling him not to do whatever he was about to.

"Wade!" I quickly called out to him out of pure fear and terror of what he might he might do to him.

Now, I am glad I didn't get this part of him but this terrifies me to be honest.

The moment I called out his name, he immediately snapped his head at me and began to menacingly walk slowly towards me, causing me to back up until I hit the wall.

"Please Wade. It's me. It's Jayne." I try and say strongly while hiding my fear as he begins getting closer and I get more fearful because I'm not sure if rather or not I will get burned by his flames and just by looking at his eyes, it's as if they are dark grey with a bright white spec of light in the middle of them as he looks into my eyes.

"Fight it, Wade!" I heard Aunt Elizabeth shout out.

I should move, but I can't. I feel frozen and he is not coming down or fighting whatever is possessing him to be so menacing right now.

We look longer into each other's eyes and suddenly, my fear goes away. So I next cautiously and slowly, begin lifting my hand to the side of his face and gently place my hand in the side.

"Fight it. This isn't you. You are not a monster. You are the man I love." I tell him while fighting back tears with the uncertainty of knowing if rather or not he will hurt me.

He tilts his head a little bit side to side and then suddenly, the flames go away and his eyes go back to normal.

He closes his eyes tightly and then when he opens them again looks at me and has so much guilt.

Then we both stand there and hold each other for a moment while leaning our foreheads against each other's.

"I love you Jayne. I swear I will never hurt you." He tells me and I know it might sound crazy but I believe him.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)