CHAPTER 30: Wade

It was taking her a long time to grab just a few things. So I decided to head in and see if she needed help or something. Then what I saw, I was infuriated.

Quickly I became out if control the moment I noticed Clay at the top of the stairs looking at Jayne as she was floating in the air and looked to be holding her neck then goes limp.

I immediately begin getting to the point if no return, just as my father used to warn me about, but I don't care what happens with me right now.

Since he was focused on her with his eyes turned a dark color, I took that opportunity to try and do my best in getting her down.

So I rapidly became enraged and then looked at her and focused the best I could and final was able to get control of her and bring her body towards me and in my arms.

"What the hell?!" I heard Clay snap.

That snapped back to the moment and made me.snap my head at him.

"I am warning you once and ONLY this one time, you or cousin or ANYBODY comes near her again, I will fucking kill you." I seethe then turn and carry Jayne towards the car where I sit in the back with her in my arms still, bridal style as Jimmy hurries into the front seat and peels out of the driveway towards our hotel.

After we arrived, I had laid her down onto my bed and began gently caressing the side of her face.

Jimmy checked on her and reassured me that she had just blacked out and will cometo soon enough.

I had found out after things were revealed to me about my true self, that Jimmy had special abilities as did Rocky.

Jimmy is a healer and can feel what others do while Rocky can read people's minds.

While waiting in the 'living room' part of the hotel, Jimmy and Rocky are sitting at the small round table while I'm on the couch just contemplating what to do next.

"Damn bro, relax." Rocky comments.

"Damnit Rocky! Stay out of my head!" I snapped at him accidentally. Then I immediately apologized.

We all sat there for the next twenty minutes in silence until Jimmy breaks it.

"Look, shit has been happening and will only get worse from here on out. Not to mention that eventually we will need some help. Leonard and his guys are relentless and his cousin......Well, as we just witnessed, can cause havoc himself." He states.

"Yeah but...." I mumbled then stopped myself as a thought just dawned on me.

"Wait, Jimmy, did you know who Clay was this entire time?" I asked and then looked at Rocky expecting an answer from them.

They looked at each other and then back at me.

"Yes." Jimmy replied.

"And Leonard and his guys." Rocky adds. "We didn't know they would be here."

"But what about at the desert? Why didn't you say anything then?!" I asked while trying to hold in my anger from them keeping things that they should have told me about right away.

"We were told not to create a scene. Besides, Clay didn't know about us. Then his cousin must have told him soon after." Jimmy says.

I couldn't believe what all I was hearing right now. I guess I can't blame them though. But wait, who told them to not create a scene?

Before I could ask them we heard Jayne calling out for me. She was awake?! So we all hurried inside the room and I ran immediately to her side.

"Baby?" I asked concerned.

My heart tore at the strings as I saw how scared and worried she looked. She looks at me and throws her arms around my neck as I throw mine around her waist and we hold each other.

"I thought I lost you. I thought I died and would never see you again." She begins to cry.

"I'm sorry baby." I tell her while fighting back tears then pull back a little to look at her. "I promise. I will never let that happen again." I promise with a kiss.

We hold one another for a moment longer then I heard Rocky's phone go off in his pocket and leaves the room for a few minutes until he comes back in.

"Who was that?" Jimmy asks.

"It was Elizabeth-your mother's sister." Rocky says as he looks at me.

Aunt Elizabeth? Oh my god, I haven't seen her for so long.

"What did she want?" I asked.

"She wants us to come to England right away-tonight actually." He says.

"Tonight? England? What about school? What about...." Jayne began to worry.

"We need to leave. She says that we are in danger and that she had recently gotten word that Leonard and his guys have found more to bring back and join them to 'take care' of you both." He says.

My immediate reaction was worrying about Jayne and if rather or not she would go with us. Even though Rocky just said practically she had to come with us so she wouldn't get hurt but I still don't want to force her.

"Jayne..." I began to ask but she cut me off.

"Let's go." She smiles at me.

I felt more than happy and excited she agreed. So we kissed and then she got up and got dressed real fast putting her shoes on and sweater then we grabbed our things and assured her we would get her some clothes and anything else she wanted and or needed when we arrived.

Before boarding however, we grabbed something to eat at the airport then we were off to England.

I couldn't wait to go there and see my long lost family, not to mention, I am going there with the person I am in love with.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I have been busy with work and things. But....hope you enjoy this chapter. :);). It's getting more and more interesting. Hehehehe