Chapter One

"Isabella are you almost done"?! I hear my mother shout from downstairs. 

"Yes mom"! I yell back, curling the last piece of my hair before turning off the curling iron.

Today was my first day of college and I was beyond excited but somewhat a little scared. Going into high school was one thing but college is a whole other story. You have kids partying like there's no tomorrow, drugs, and sex. After that you have the normal people which is where I myself Isabella Blaine comes in. 

I was always the Plain Jane of the group. I always studied any chance that I got. I've never been to a party. I definitely haven't done drugs, nor have I had sex. I am as pure as pure can get. My bestfriend Chloe even tells me that I'm too innocent for my age but I don't mind.

I run downstairs and see my mother frantically moving around in the living room. 

"Do you have your sheets, clothes, magazine's, paper -". 

"Mom. Calm down. I'm going to college not Jail". I laugh and she laughs, walking over to me. 

"I know honey I'm sorry. I just can't believe my daughter is going to New York University". she says, pulling me in for a hug.

"well, believe it mom". I smile and she kisses my forehead before we hear the voice of my father coming into the room. 

"There's my smart girl". he says smiling, pulling me in for a big hug. 

"Your squeezing me dad". I say barely being able to breath and he pulls away. 

"haha sorry sweetie. I'm just excited your going to my old school. New York University was the best decision I had ever made. I had not only learned so much about law but that's also where I met my soulmate". he smiles, eyeing my mother and then goes in for a kiss. 

"Ew. Alright I'm still in the room". I say and my mom laughs, rolling her eyes. 

"When you find your soulmate you won't be saying that same sentence". 

"Mom. If I haven't found my soulmate now what thinks he's going to appear later"?

"Oh honey. You'll find your soulmate. Your only eighteen you have long ways to go before you find one". My dad says as my mom nods. 

"How will I know"? 

"trust me you'll know. Now come on you don't want to be late on your first day". my mom says and I give her a confusing look. 

"Mom. You know all we're doing today if finding our dorm rooms right"? 

"Yes but still. I want to have a chance to look around and meet your roommate". 

Oh right. I have a roommate. Chloe ended up getting accepted into Penn State University which means I'm going to have no friends at my school. 

I never really had a lot of friends to begin with just because I'm very shy and not a people person that much. 

I finish packing my last items and take them out the car with the help of my father of course. 

"ready to go"? My dad asks and I nod sitting in the passengers while my dad sits in the back and my mother drives.

A few hours later my mom pulls into the parking garage and I look around, the feeling of shock inside of me. I can't believe I'm here. This is it.

"I'll grab your stuff. You and mother can go get checked in". My dad says and my mother and I nod, taking off to the administrators office.

Once we get everything ready my mom and I start looking for my room. 

"Room 34 C". I say walking down the hall, mother walking behind me. 

"found it". I say, quickly spotting the door in front of with the big number 34 on it. 

I open the door and the room looks neat and tidy, as if no one has ever stepped in it. The bed is neatly made, there's a big enough closet for whoever my roommate was and myself. There was a small stainless steel microwave and refrigerator.

"woah this is so cool". I mumble and my mom smiles, looking around the room. 

"I wonder where's my roommate". I say and my mom shrugs, taking a look at the closet inside. 

"I'm going to miss you so much". My mom sighs and I give her a look. 

"Mom. you promised me last night you wouldn't do this". I say and she huffs. 

"I know. I'm sorry. It's crazy seeing my little girl all grown up".

"Hey, I'll always be your little girl". I reassure her and she smiles. 

The silence is then interrupted by the sound of a suitcase rolling in. My mom and I turn around to see a blonde girl with pink highlights. She has on black ripped jeans and a purple crop top that was so short that if she moved it would reveal everything that no one wants to see and black vans. She has a nose ring and and snack bite piercing on the left side of her mouth.

"Oh my gosh hi! You must be Isabella. I'm Charlotte".