Chapter Thirty Five

After chase got his tattoo, we headed over to dinner at a cute little diner.

"I used to go here as a little kid. my mom would usually take me here after school", chase explains as we both look at the menu.

"what's the best thing you've had here?" I ask.

"oh, you have to try their mashed potatoes. they are the bomb", Chase says and I give him a weird look.

"what?"

"the bomb?" I laugh. 

"What, you've never heard that before?" Chase asks chuckling.

"I have, it just sounded funny when you said it", I shrug. 

The waitress comes over, automatically eying Chase up and down which makes me disgusted. 

"Hi, welcome to Hanson's diner, may I start you off with drinks?"

"I'll have a beer", Chase says. 

She looks at me with a small smirk as I look on the menu. 

"I'll have a water please", I mumble as she writes it down. 

"I'll be right back", she says, winking at Chase as he ignores her, which I'm slightly proud of.

"I see you giving her looks", Chase laughs. 

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, don't play dumb Bella. I see you eyeing her", he says laughing again.

"sorry", I mumble. 

"No it's cute", Chase reassures me as I smile. 

She comes back with the drinks and asks for our orders. 

"I'll have the loaded mashed potatoes with the pulled pork sandwich", Chase says as the waitress smiles the whole time. 

"I'll have the salad", I say as she rolls her eyes. 

"You need it", she mumbles. 

Chase's eyes lock with mine as we then both look back up at her. 

"If you don't want to be fired, I suggest you fix your fucking attitude and get your panties out of your ass. Now, my girlfriend wants a salad. That shouldn't be a problem. Bitch", Chase spits out at the girl as she looks at him with fear in her eyes. 

She walks off and I look at Chase as he casually just looks back down at his phone. 

"What's your favorite color?" I ask. 

"purple, what about you"? 

"I like purple too", I smile as he smiles back. 

"perfect match aren't we", he chuckles as I nod, giggling. 

After about 15 minutes of talking the waitress finally brings our food, avoiding contact with Chase and I at all costs. 

"Here try it", Chase says, holding up his fork which has some of his mashed potatoes on it. 

I moan as I chew it slowly and he smiles at me.