Chapter Forty Seven

I run off to god knows where, I just run where my feet take me. From the distance I start to hear my name being called by a male voice.

I turn around to see no one other than Chase. 

"Bella!"

I turn around and stop walking for a second, waiting for him to catch up to me. 

"Bella? What the fuck?!" Chase shouts as tears start to stream down my face.

"What is wrong?!" Chase screams as I continue to cry. 

"Bella. I can't help you if you won't tell me what is wrong." Chase says softly, rubbing my shoulders. 

"You're leaving." I mumble. 

"What do you mean? You act like I'm leaving for good." Chase says as I wipe my tears. 

"Hey, if your thinking that I'll forget about you then your wrong. I will never forget about you. You're my first love and my last", Chase says and I smile. 

"Promise you'll facetime me every night?" I ask as he smiles, holding my hands.

"I promise", he says, squeezing my hands. 

"Promise you'll send videos of you traveling the world?" I ask as he nods, squeezing my hands again. 

"Lastly, Promise you'll always wear the cross necklace my dad gave you?" I ask and he smiles, looking down at it, kissing it. 

"I promise. You have to promise me something too," Chase says as I look into his blue eyes. 

"Promise you'll love me and when I come back you'll be here, waiting for me. With a smile on your face," 

"I promise," I smile as he kisses my forehead. 

"My contracts only for 6 years. Once the 6 years is up we can be a family. Get a house on the beach. Have 2 kids, and have a dog named Ringo", he says and I laugh. 

"What?" 

"Ringo? Why that name?" I giggle. 

"I like the Beatles," he shrugs.

"I'll miss you," I say softly. 

"I'll miss you more", He says, kissing my forehead. 

"C'mon, let's go back in there. I have a few words left to say", Chase says as we both walk back to the auditorium.

"Hey guys, sorry had a bathroom break," Chase chuckles, taking a sip of water before pulling out a piece of paper. 

"One more thing I wanted to say before we ended this great night was the support I have for this certain person", he says as the whole crowd goes quiet. 

"Before I met her, I was troublesome. Before I met her, I hated the idea of love. Before I met her, I was scared to love. Before I met her, I was abusive. Before I met her, I got bad grades. Before I met her, I was lonely. Now that I've met her, I've found my love and peace", he says and looks directly at me. I smile as he smiles, the curtains then close and I turn to Nick and Chloe smiling. 

"I'll miss him, but I'm happy for him", I say as they both give me a hug. 

This was the Eulogy of me and Chase.