Chapter Eighteen

2 weeks have pasted since last weeks incident with the mystery phone call between Chase and Nick which I have yet to ask about. 

Once the week was over Chase and I went back to school and ever since then he's been distant. I know he was my pretend boyfriend for only the week but it was fun. After the mall trip we all continued to have double dates and I had the time of my life. Even Chloe had said that I was never like this until I met Chase and I agree. I'm more outgoing and carefree sorta. 

"Isabella. What are you thinking about? I just had a whole conversation with you". Charlotte asks. 

"Oh, sorry". I mumble, dipping my fry into the ketchup. 

"I asked if you were coming with me this Saturday to the Pre-Christmas party Anthony and Avani are hosting"?

"Uh, sure who's going to be there"? 

"Sebastian, Avani, Anthony, Chase, other people". 

"Chase is going"? 

"isn't that what I just said"? 

I shrug, paying attention back to my phone.

I look at the time and Notice I should be getting ready for my last class so I grab my bag, say goodbye to Charlotte and head to class.

On  my way I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Vincent. 

"What Vincent". I say rudely, continuing to walk. 

"Are you just going to ignore me"?

"Are you fucking kidding me". I say angrily, turning to him. 

"You expect me to just talk to you and act all buddy buddy after you practically raped me and then not only that, but you left me on the side of the fucking street". I say angrily, he looks away.

"Please. You shouldn't be that mad. At least I'm better than Chase".

"Chase treated me so much better he would be a way better boyfriend than you". I scoff. 

"You sure about that"? Vincent asks, pointing towards a  sight that broke me in some way.

Chase was leaning against the wall, up close on a girl and they were kissing. She was much prettier than me. Blonde hair that was long and a slim figure. 

A tear slips down my cheek as I quickly walk away from Vincent and get to my class.

I don't know why that hurt me so bad. It wasn't like we were actually dating. 

The rest of the day goes by slowly as I dreadfully wish I was in my dorm room, eating a bowl of ice cream and crying my eyes out to Lewis Capaldi.

On my way to music class I thought about who was going to be there. Chase. 

 I didn't want to see him after seeing him with the blonde bimbo. 

"Hey girl". Dixie said, giving me a hug. 

"Hey". I mumble. 

"what's wrong"? 

"Nothing". 

I didn't want to tell Dixie what Chase had done because it was a stupid reason for me to cry. We weren't even dating. 

"Something's wrong Bella. Even though we aren't that close you can tell me anything". 

"Promise you wont make fun of me for it"? 

"promise". 

"Alright so for thanksgiving I went over to Vincent's house and met his mom. Everything was fine until Chase showed up. Vincent and him bickered or whatever and that night, Vincent had done something to me that was unforgiveable. I slept with Chase that night because Chase was being kind for once. Next morning when it was time to go to mine Vincent got mad and dropped me off a few blocks away from his house so Chase picked me up. Chase met my parents and had told them he was my boyfriend so my mother wouldn't find out about the Vincent situation. Today I saw him kissing another girl and it kind of hurt". I say, tears filling my eyes.