Chapter Thirty Two

I continue to follow Chase up to his room, not daring to speak because if so, tears would burst out of me.

"This is my room", Chase mumbles, walking over to his bed, sitting on it.

I look around to see posters of Britney spears and other models in the room. A dresser, a bed, and a office chair.

"Nice", I mutter, taking a seat next him on the bed.

"You ok, you look a little pale"? Chase says, taking out his phone.

"Yeah. I'm fine", I say, clearing my throat, trying to cover the fact that I wanted to cry.

He holds his phone in front of me, signaling he wants to take a picture, so I give the camera a slight smile.

"what are you posting it on?" I ask as he shrugs.

"Instagram, Snapchat, whatever social media I have. Why?"

"I don't know. Just wondering", I shrug.

A few moments of silence go by before his mom walks in the room smiling.

"I fixed dinner guys, you can wash up", she says, before walking out the room.

Chase stands up and walks out the room leaving me alone by myself.

I pull out my phone and call Chloe.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chloe", I say, letting the tears slowly come out.

"What's wrong girl? Is it Chase?"

"Yeah. We got to his mom's house and she made a small remark and he responded with something that was horrible", I sniffle.

"Well, it would help if you tell me what she said and what he responded with", Chloe laughs.

"well Chase was going to take me up to his room and that's when his mom had said to use protection and chase said were not even dating what make you think I would smash". I say, tears streaming more and more down my face.

"Aw babes. I'm sorry. Wait, I thought you guys were dating?", Chloe asks and I silently shriek.

I never told her about the fake relationship Chase and I have.

"About that". I begin to say until I see Chase walk in the room.

"C'mon babe". he mutters.

"I have to call you back Chloe. I'll let you know what happens", I say.

"Okay babes. Be safe. I love you", Chloe says before hanging up.

I sigh before getting up and finally getting the courage to walk downstairs.

Once I get to the living room I see Chase and his mom setting up the table.

"Hi honey. Why don't you come take a seat right here", She suggests, pointing to where Chase is.

I sit down as they the continue to set up the table. After their done chase sits next to me while his mom starts bringing out the food.

"Honey I have a guest tonight he should almost be here any minute", Tam Tam says as chase rolls his eyes.

Moments later the doorbell rings.

There's silence for at least a minute, until a man around his 20's walks in.

"Chase this is my boyfriend Todd. Todd this is my son chase", His mom starts to introduce everyone.

"This is chase's girlfriend Isabella", She says as I shake the mans hand.

"Really mom. It's been months and your already moving on past dad's death?"Chase blurted our. A hurt look stays in his eyes.

"Chase I-".

"Dont just save it. I don't feel like eating anymore. I'll see you guys in the morning if he's gone",Chase mumbles, walking upstairs and slamming his door.

"I'm sorry sweetie. Chase still isn't over his fathers death", Tam explains and I nod in silence.

"Um should we eat?" Tam asks and we all shrug our heads yes.

After we all eat and have nice conversation, Tam's boyfriend goes in the living room, while I go in the kitchen to help her with dishes.

"It's fine sweetie I got it", Tam says, as I look I notice she's crying.

"What's wrong are you okay?", I ask and she shakes her head.

"No. It's just I'm still upset over the death of chases father. Chase doesn't think I am and I feel bad for bringing Todd into this", she sighs.

"It's fine honestly. Chase does the same thing with me. It's like he's bipolar", I sigh.

"Please don't tell chase but we're not actually dating".

"Wait what?"

"Yeah so something happened with Vincent and basically I didn't want to lie to my parents. So chase volunteered to be my fake boyfriend so they wouldn't question it. The same thing happened here. He told me to fake being his girlfriend. I guess it was like a trade for trade".

"Aw honey. I am sorry this happened. Chase has been like this since he was about 7 or 8. His father would abuse me and he's traumatized. Of course his father got better that's why I stayed. Chase never got better though", Tam says sighing.

"I just wish he were better. He would be a successful young man. I ruined his life".

"No Tam Tam. You didn't ruin his life. I'm sorry that happened to you, but you couldn't help it that his father was abusive. I just wish chase would tell me these things so I could help him".

"Oh trust me, you've helped him", she smiles.

"What do you mean?".

"Honey, every since you two met HES been talking to me about you nonstop", she laughs as I blush.

"I thought he hated me".

"No honey. That's just how he is. He's arrogant like his father was. Once you get to know them you learn how to deal with them. That will happen to you I'm sure of it", she rubs my back lightly.

"I hope so".

"Trust me honey your time will come around soon. I can feel it".

A/N

IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG BUT I BACK AND THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO 1.5k AND WERE #3 IN CHASE HUDSON OMG I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YALL SO MUCH MY LIL HUDDSTERS❤️❤️❤️