Chapter Forty Nine

After graduation we decided to all go out for pizza. It was Vincent, Chase, His mom and stepdad, plus my uncle and my dad.

Vincent apologized for what he did to me my freshman year, and I had a heart to forgive him. Chase wasn't too happy, but he was fine that we were all somewhat getting along. His Step dad had gotten closer to Chase and now they were best buds. My dad and Uncle both love Chase which I'm happy for.

"You okay? You seem a little quiet," Chas whispers as I lean on his shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just looking at how everyone's so happy," I smile at him as he smirks.

"Soon we'll have little ones to join us," he smiles as I giggle, blushing.

"So, I'm performing on the seventeenth of September out here, so you'll get to see me," He smiles.

"That long? You realize that's like 4 months from now? Right," I groan as he sighs.

"I know. I know. But these four months will pass by fast I promise," he kisses my hand as I smile.

He was wrong.

These four months went by slowly.

It was now September 13th. Which meant Chase would be out here performing for our city at the Staples Center. I was beyond excited, not only because he was performing, but because I got to see him before he did perform.

I was currently at my job, working on a manuscript.

I hear my Answering machine and I look over, clicking the button.

"Yes".

"There is a visitor coming to see you. Is it alright if we send him in?" my secretary Barbra says.

"Well who-" I start to say before my door opens softly.

"Knock knock," the familiar voice says before I see a tall figure in all black come in.

"Chase!" I squeal, getting out of the chair, running over to him and jumping in his arms.

"Hi Baby," he smiles, kissing me on the lips.

"I thought you weren't going to be here until Thursday?"

"Well, I want to come early and surprise my girl," he smiles.

"I love you," I smile.

His eyes go wide as a big grins wipes across his face.

"You do?"

"Yes," I smile.

"You haven't told me that since our freshman year. I love you too Isabella Blaine," he smiles as I then give him a smile back. 

"what are you working on?" He asks peeking over my shoulder as I sit down in the chair. 

"This manuscript someone sent in yesterday. I'm almost done," I smile as he reads it. 

"I missed you so much," Chase says and smiles at me. 

"I missed you more," I giggle. 

It stays quiet for a moment until Chase's phone starts to ring. 

"I'm sorry babe. I have to take this," He sighs, giving me a sad look. 

"It's fine babe," I say smiling as he gives me a small smile before walking out the room. 

I keep on writing and moments later, Chase walks back into the room. 

"I'm sorry babe. I hate to do this but  my manager called and he wants me at the studio to work on music. You don't mind do you?" he asks. He looks like he feels bad and I do kind of mind, but I'm not going to tell him that.

"No, I don't mind. Go ahead babe. I understand. We can do something later if your not busy", I say trying to fake a smile. 

"Of course babe. I'm so sorry. I love you," he says pulling me close to him. 

"I love you too," I say, as he looks down at me and kisses me. 

"I'll text you later," he smiles. 

"Be safe". 

"I will. I promise," he smiles, walking out the room. I sit back down in the chair and continue to work on the manuscript until it's time to go home at 4. 

Once 4:00 hits, I gather all my items and head out to my car. As soon as I turn on my car my phone starts ringing moments later. It's Chase. 

"Hi babe," I smile. 

"Hey baby, my manager wants to invite you to come with me and my band to this club tonight would you want to go?" 

"Yeah sure, what time?" 

"I'll pick you up around 8. Is that okay?" 

"Yeah sure. I'll see you soon babe." I say before hanging up. 

I haven't been to a party since my freshman year and we all know how that went. 

I just hope that since I'm with Chase it won't be so bad...

A/N 

I'm back my lil huddsters <33 

Do y'all want a sequel to this? I'm thinking about it :O