Chapter Thirty Three

I go back to Chase's room and knock on the door. 

He opens the door, bottle of alcohol in one hand. 

"Chase, are you okay?", I ask frantically. 

"Yes. I'm fine babe", he slurs, opening the door. 

"where did you get that?", I ask, walking in quickly and shutting the door. 

"doesn't matter", he shrugs, sitting down on his bed.

"Chase. Do you need help?", I ask. 

"I need someone to love", Chase says, a tear slipping down his cheek. 

"Are you sure your okay?", I ask, holding his hand. 

"No. I'm not", Chase says softly. 

He lays into my chest as I rub his back softly. 

"It's going to be okay", I whisper. 

"I hope so", he whispers, continuing to cry. I felt bad for him. I know he's sweet, but he lets out this other side of him that's almost heartless in a way. 

The rest of the night I lay with Chase until he falls asleep peacefully. 

It's 3 AM and I try to get out of his grip, but his strong arms won't let me. 

"Chase", I whisper, but he doesn't budge. We both went to sleep in our clothes and I was slightly uncomfortable.

I sigh before trying to get out his grip one more time and luckily I succeed. 

I go into his bathroom and change into my pajamas, putting my hair into a messy bun. 

When I walk out the bathroom I notice Chase is gone. I go downstairs and see no sign of him. 

I hear slight mumbling outside that sounds almost like singing. 

I go out to the backyard to see Chase sitting under a tree. A notepad next to him and the bottle of alcohol from earlier.

"it's late. You should come back to bed", I say softly as he looks up. 

"I can't go to sleep. You left me", he mumbles, taking a swig of the bottle next to him.

"I had to go pee", I laugh. 

He just looks at me, writing down something on his notepad. 

"what are you writing?" I ask. 

"A poem". 

"Can I see?" I ask, sitting next to him on the grass. 

He hands me the pad of paper and I look at it. 

Her eyes shine like the stars. 

Her smile lights up the sky. 

Her lips are a beautiful pink. 

Everything she does feels so right. 

Her hair is so long. 

Reminds me of a queen. 

I want to be her knight in shining armor. 

I want to be her king.

I know we aren't the same. 

But I can't keep apart. 

I want to be with her. 

Even if it's miles apart.

"This is beautiful", I mutter. 

I hand him the pad as he smiles lightly. 

 "Who's it about?"

"This girl a met. Her names Isabella, but I call her Bella", Chase says as I smile softly. 

"Is she kind?" I ask and he nods. 

"kindest girl you'll meet. She knows how to be an asshole thought", he jokes as I laugh, playfully slapping his shoulder. 

"Is she sweet?" I ask. 

"Sweet like candy", he mutters. 

"She's beautiful. She's the smartest girl I've met", Chase says softly, turning his head towards me. 

"You're the most cutest guy I've met", I say smiling as he blushes lightly. 

"I'm falling for you. Slowly and steady, I'm falling", Chase whispers. 

"I'm falling for you too. Before I met you I was in a steady mindset of studying and getting good grades. During the time I've known you I've had so much fun". I say smiling. 

"What's the one place in the world you want to go too?"

"Uh, Paris why?" 

"Just wondering", Chase shrugs. 

"It's kind of cold out here, can we go inside?" I ask as Chase nods, picking up his stuff, following me into his house. 

I go into his room while he goes into the bathroom to change. 

Moment's later he climbs into bed with me, I look at him up and down. 

"okay I know I'm hot, but You don't have to stare", Chase jokes.

"There's the Chase I know", I giggle as he pulls me close to him. 

"Let's get some sleep angel", he mutters. 

"Angel. That's a new one", I smile. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's get some sleep ass wipe", he chuckles. 

"Your a dick head you know that right", I giggle. 

"You're the only one who can call me that", he mutter against my skin. 

"Mhm. Ass wipe". 

"Goodnight babe", he whispers. 

"Goodnight Chase". 

A/N 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.65K THAT'S ABSOLUTLEY CRAZY! KEEP BLOWING THIS UP iI LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. YALL ARE MY LIL HUDDSTERS AND I LOVE THE FANDOM I HAVE BUILT OF ALL YOU READERS PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND LIKE I LOVE YOU GUYS KEEP IT UP AND IF YOU EVEER NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE MY DMS ARE ALWAYS OPEN <3