Chapter Nine

Mysterious. 

That's the only way to describe him. The black haired boy who claimed he didn't have feelings but some where deep inside of me there was some.

It had been 2 weeks since the whole Chase incident and I've seen him in the halls but all he does is look at me and that's it. Vinnie and I have been more closer and Sebastian decided it would be best if we were friends because he doesn't want a relationship. Which I hadn't complained because I didn't really like him like that anyway. Sorry not Sorry.

I walk through the crowded outside area where many kids are rushing to get to their class.

I make it into my first period and time and as soon as I walk in my attention towards to the back where Chase is and to my surprise he's not here yet. 

"alright guys we're going to read more of The Great Gatsby turn to page 106". 

As everyone is flipping through pages the large door opens and in walking is Chase. His black eye from 2 weeks ago is gone and he hands the Professor a note causing the Professor to speak up.

"Ladies and Gents. I will remind you if you miss more than a week of my class I will have to drop you so this is a warning. Chase you may go sit in your seat now and please take out your book, then turn to page 106". 

Chase rolls his eyes, dragging his feet up the stairs into his seat at the top where he usual sits alone. 

""Can't repeat the past?" he cried incredulously. "Why of course you can!" He looked around him wildly, as if the past were lurking here in the shadow of his house, just out of reach of his hand." "

As soon the Professor reads that he stops.

"Does anybody want to tell me what they think of this meaning"? 

Chase raises his hand and the Professors motions for Chase to speak. 

"I think that he is speaking the truth. You can repeat the past only if you believe in it. Of course if its love we're talking about its impossible to go back into the past because sometimes love is so messed up where it traumatizes you so bad you can't fall back into it". 

The whole class stays quiet.

"well. thank you for that Chase". The professor says and I look up at chase, he looks at me with a look of what looks like lust. 

I turn my attention back to the book as we keep reading and half and hour later the class is over. 

As I'm walking out I feel a tap on my shoulder. 

I turn around and see Chase standing there. 

"Do you have your homework from last week"? 

Now I was hope he would've said something along the lines of 'I'm sorry about 2 weeks ago' or 'let's be friends' but instead I got 'what did u do for homework last week'. 

"Uh...Yeah let me get that for you". I mumble, turning my backpack overt to my front side, grabbing the piece of paper handing it to him. 

"Thanks". he says softly, taking a picture of it then hands it back to me. 

"You look nice today by the way". he mutters, before walking off into the crowded area.

All I had on was a baby pink colored crop top and blue jeans with my pink vans. 

Chase may be a mystery but I was drawn to him like a...drug. A poisonous drug that's so addictive you cant get away...

A/n

sorry for short chapter but ill post again probably today but thx for the support lemme know which character u like the best so far :0