Chapter Two

"Oh my gosh hi! You must be Isabella. I'm Charlotte".

~~~~~~~~

"Hi. nice to meet you Charlotte". I smile, holding my hand out to shake and she shakes it. 

"Hello. I'm Isabelle's mom. Stacy". My mom introduces herself and Charlotte looks my mom up and down.

"alright honey here's your stuff". my dad says excitedly, walking in the room. Charlotte then gives him a weird look and he smiles at her. 

"Hi. I'm Isabella's dad. Charles". he holds out his hand for her to shake and she just stands there. 

"well, honey I'm going to let you settle in. I'm going to have a look around campus". My mom says and my dad waves as they both head out. 

"your parents seem like dweebs". Charlotte says, plopping down on her bed. 

"Their nice". I mumble and she shrugs. 

"What grade are you"? she asks, pulling out a piece of gum from her bag. 

"Freshman what about you". I say softly. 

"Junior". she smacks her gum loudly and I cringe at the sound. 

"I didn't know they place you with other grades". I say and she nods. 

"Yep. Last year I was in the room with a hot senior. His name was Jake". she smiles, twisting the end of hair with her finger. 

 We sit in awkward silence until she speaks again. 

"your awfully quiet". 

"sorry". I mumble as I unpack my clothes, putting them on hangers and transferring them into the closet. 

"Your a virgin aren't you"? she asks and my eyed widen at the strange question. 

"I am. why"? 

"Your clothes. Their boring. They totally give it away that you've never slept with anyone". 

"well I'd like to keep that reputation. I'm not the kind to sleep around". I say in a small rude tone and she raises her eyebrows and leaves me alone after that.

As soon as I finish I take a look at the room and see how it looks. Charlotte left about 2 hours ago and it's 6:00. I go downstairs to see if my parents are still here and too my luck they still are. As soon as I get downstairs I see them waiting for me by the car. 

"We should head back home because it's a long drive but be safe honey and I love you so so much". my mom says, hugging me tightly and I smile feeling comforted. 

"Good luck. Don't be afraid to call us if anything happens". my dad says and I nod, giving him a hug. They both kiss me on the forehead one last time before getting in the car and I watch them pull off. 

Since it's getting late and tomorrows my first day I decided to get something quick in the food court and head back to my dorm to get prepared for tomorrow. As I'm in line getting food someone runs into me, knocking me down flat on my butt. 

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry".  the deep voice says and I look up, my brown eyes meeting a pair of hazel ones. 

"It's fine". I say shyly looking at the handsome boy in front of me. He has blondish brownish hair and he was tall. He had to be at least 6'0. 

he interrupts me by telling me his name and holding out his hand for me to shake. "Sebastian".

"Isabella". 

"that's a beautiful name". he says smiling, showing his straight pearly white teeth.

"Thank you". I blush and he smiles. 

"I have to get going but I'll see you around"? he asks and I nod and he gives me one more smiles before venturing off to wherever he was going before he bumped into me. 

I grab my food and head back to the dorm and as soon as I walk in Charlotte is sitting on the bed with a boy and they are making out vigorously.

I clear my throat as I sit on bed because they clearly didn't hear me walk in at first. Either that or they were purposely ignoring the fact that the door just opened and someone walked in.

"Hey Isabella. This is my boyfriend Daniel". she says and the brown haired boy waves to me and I wave back to him. 

"please tell me you got that food from the court downstairs or did your precious parents make that for you"? she asks and I begin to take my food out the bag. 

"I got it from downstairs". I say and she has the look of relief on her face. 

"Not to be rude but your parents are boring. I'm not being rude. I'm just tell you the way it is". Charlotte says shrugging her shoulders and he boyfriend stifles a small laugh. 

I don't say anything as I just enjoy my food and watch Vampire Diaries for the rest of the night. 

It's soon 11:00 and Charlotte left with her boyfriend 1 hour ago and I'm alone in the dorm still watching Vampire Diaries when I get a phone call. 

"Hello"? 

"hey. It's Sebastian". 

Sebastian...who is...Sebastian? Oh. The guy that bumped into me earlier. 

"Hey! How did you get my number? not trying to be rude". I say and laugh after and he chuckles. 

"Charlotte gave it to me". 

"oh. You know her"? 

"I'm her brother". he says and I kind of see the resemblance between them.

"oh. That makes sense". I say pausing, waiting for him to say something.

"So, there's this party that my friend's having this Saturday you want to go"? 

"I'm not really a party girl I don't know". 

"Oh c'mon it's a small get together". 

"I don't know. I'll sleep on it". I say and I can hear him sigh. 

"Fine. I'll text you in the morning. Goodnight". he says before hanging up.

Part of my conscience is telling me to go but the other is telling me to stay in my dorm room to study but it's the first week of college how bad can the party be?