Chapter Forty Three

We all head to a Café near the campus, I sit by Chloe while Nick and Chase sit across from us. 

"So, Chase you ready to graduate this year?" Nick asks and my heart stops for a moment. I thought he was supposed to graduate last year?

Chase must have known what I was thinking about because he gave me a look before answering. 

"I'm excited", he says before I clear my throat. 

"I thought you graduated last year?" I ask as he sighs. 

"No. I told you that last year to make it go with the story. I actually graduate this year", he says softly as if he were afraid to answer. 

"Oh. Another one of your lies", I mumble. 

"Bella-" he starts to say before shutting his mouth once he notices the glare on my face. 

"Anyways, let's talk about something else", Nick suggests as we all just look at one another. 

"Oh, Bella, I have some new I think you'll be excited to hear", Chloe says smiling. 

"What's up?" 

"Me and Nick are expecting", she smiles as my eyes go wide. Chase looks shocked as well. 

"Wait, you mean...you and Nick are having a baby?" I ask smiling. 

She nods her head quickly as I give her a hug. 

"Oh my gosh, congrats", I smile as she kisses my cheek. 

"Thank you", she beams with a hug smile, looking towards her tummy. 

"congrats man", Chase says, high fiving Nick as Nick smiles. 

"Thanks". 

We all continue to have small talk until Chloe gets a phone call. 

"Hey, I want to stay longer but I have an important interview tomorrow, so Nick and I should be heading back. Let me know how your first day goes tomorrow. I love you", Chloe says hugging me. 

"Alright, thank you mom.  I love you too" I joke as she giggles. 

"Bye Bella. Be safe", Nick says, giving me a hug. 

"Bye Nick, take care of her", I say as he smiles. 

"Yes mother", he jokes just like how I was with Chloe. 

They both wave once more before walking off towards the front gate. 

"I think I'm going to head to bed", I say, getting up. 

"At 3 in the after noon?" Chase chuckles as I roll my eyes. 

"whatever, I just need some rest. I've had a long day", I sigh. 

"Let me walk you back to your dorm at least", Chase says as I huff. 

It can't be that bad could it? He would only be walking me to my dorm.

"sure, let's go", I shrug as we start walking. 

Unfortunately, him walking to my dorm was not all that happened. 

Once we got to my dorm, everything happened fast. As soon as I knew it our clothes were flying off and I was moaning his name. 

Right before we were about to release he called out my name and pulled me close to him. 

"I-I love you Bella", he says, thrusting into me. 

"I- I love you too Chase", I moan out as we reach our high. 

Afterwards, Chase laid next to me, pulling my body close to him. 

"You still have the tattoo", I say softly, tracing the tattoo Chase had gotten 3 years ago. 

"It's a tattoo. I don't think it's supposed to come off", Chase laughs as I giggle. 

"Besides, I don't want it to come off", he smiles as I blush. 

"You know I'm still mad at you right", I sigh. 

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll do whatever it takes to make you forgive me. I love you Bella. I mean it", Chase says as I smile lightly. 

I believed him...I just hoped that this time it was true.