Chapter Eleven

I woke up to a body laying next to me and it wasn't Vinnie. It was Chase. His arms were wrapped around me gently. His shirt was off showing his chest that was covered in a few tattoos. A few soft snores would come out and all in all he looks like a peaceful angel. 

I continued to study his face until his deep voice made me slightly jump.

"You know it's not nice to stare". 

"sorry". I mumble, taking a gulp. 

"How'd you sleep"? He asks and I sit up. 

"Good. Very comfy". I say shyly and he chuckles. 

"Thanks". 

"when did you get your tattoos"?  

"I got my first one when I was 16". 

He then points to his left arm and I look to see that the tattoo is a ghost and I giggle a little bit. 

"How old are you now"? 

"I turn 19 in May". 

"So your a sophomore"? 

He nods. 

"I like this one". I say pointing to what looks a huge castle on his left arm. 

"Thanks" he smiles and I blush. 

His pearly white teeth were shining and his blue eyes sparkled in the bright sunlight. 

There then a knock on the door that makes Chase and I both jump. 

"Chase. Are you up". I hear Maria say and Chase points to his shirt. I run over and grab it throwing it to him, he then quickly puts it on. 

"Yes Aunt MarMar". Aw how cute. He has a nickname for her. 

I go out to the balcony as she opens the door. 

"Hi sweeties there's break- oh hi Isabella. I didn't see you come in here".

"Um. yeah she came in this morning". Chase says, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Oh I hadn't seen you". Maria says and Chase clears his throat while I look at him shyly. 

"Yeah she uh, came to ask me a question". Chase says and Marisa just nods. 

"well, Breakfast is downstairs. Oh and Isabella Vinnie's looking for you". 

"okay". I say softly while giving Chase a look. 

She smiles before walking out. 

"I'm going to get dressed you can stay in here if you want so you don't have to see Vincent". he mutters and I nod shyly before taking a seat on the bed. 

While he's in the shower I hear him singing and I smile at how he sings. He sounds like an angel. 

I hear the door unlock and my eyes are frozen as I look to see Chase in nothing but a towel. 

I stare a little too long because I soon hear Chase clearing his throat making me snap out of my trance.

"You okay there"? 

"Y-yeah". I say softly and he chuckles. 

"Your so shy". 

"Is that a good thing"? 

"I guess". he shrugs, looking through his suitcase for a outfit. 

"I'm going to go get ready". I say slowly and Chase yells, stopping me. 

"No! Wait for me. I don't want you going to Vinnie".

I sit back down on the bed and he sighs. 

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you with him alone". 

He goes into the bathroom and I decide to play angry bird while I wait for him.

Once he's done we head over to where Vinnie slept and Chase takes no time and bursts open the door making me slightly jump. 

"Why the fuck would you lay a hand on her you sick prick"! Chase yells, grabbing a sleepy Vinnie out of the bed.

"Woah. Chase calm down". Vinnie chuckles not even reacting. 

"Your fucking sick Just like your son of a bitch father"! Chase yells and Vinnie punches Chase right in the nose. 

"Guys stop"! I yell but no one seems to hear me until a few seconds later Maria comes in.

"Boys! What it in the world is going on"! She yells trying to break up the fight and once she tears them away from each other I notice Chase's nose is bleeding and his mouth. Vinnie's nose seems to be bleeding as well. 

"Why don't you ask your rapist of a son"! Chase yells and Maria's eyes go wide. 

"Excuse me? Chase you have no-". 

"No. Go ahead and tell her Vincent. Tell her what you did to Isabella last night"! Chase yells, holding his nose to stop the bleeding. 

"I have nothing to say". Vinnie says softly and his mom looks confused, turning around to me. 

"Is it true Isabella did my son rape you"? 

I look at Chase who's Jaw tightens and Vinnies face who looks disgusted with himself. 

"Um..". I stutter while all three people stare at me in the room. 

I feel bad if I lie but It would hurt Vinnie's mom so much if I told her what happened last night. 

"I...Um...No he didn't". I say softly and Vinnie smiles while on the other hand Chase's eyes go wide. 

"Are you fucking serious Isabella?! You came to me crying last night and your just going to Lie for him just like that"? Chase yells and I flinch slightly looking away. 

"Fuck you. And most importantly fuck you Vincent. I hope you go to prison and rot in the jail cell just like your bastard of  a father". Chase spits out angrily before walking off. 

I messed up big time...