Chapter Twenty Two

Chase and I head back to his dorm an hour later. We had so much fun. He told me about his mom and how he cant wait to visit her over Christmas. He also told me what a close bond him and his sister has. 

"so Now are you ready to tell me what happened between you and Nessa"?

Chase sits down on his bed and sighs. He pats down the empty space next to him motioning for me to come sit by him.

"It first started my freshman year. I had Nessa in my math class. I was the captain on the football team and she was a cheerleader so we would always see each other at the games. One day in my math class I didn't have the study guide, so I asked her and she gave me it". Chase said, pausing for a moment. 

"After that we ended up exchanging number at the end of class, that's when I started to take her on date. I met her mom. She met my parents. Then boom, we started dating after about 7 dates. Everything was fine until our Senior year of high school. It was my last football game and we were going against a really tough team but she was my good luck so I knew it would play well. I go to the bathroom before I change into my uniform...". Chase says, starting to tear up. 

"I caught her in the bathroom...with my best friend. He was fucking her against the wall and then.. I got mad...and I-".

He take a breath while, tears come down his cheek. 

"Sh...it's okay...take your time". I whisper rubbing his back. 

"I got mad and I hit him. He punched m. I punched back. I pushed him against the wall, causing him to hit his head. His head was bleeding. I was scared. I told the principle what happened and I got kicked out. Never played the game. I was hurt. Not only from finding my bestfriend fucking my girlfriend, but my football career down the drain". 

"How is he now"? 

"Who"?

"Your um...bestfriend". 

"oh, his name's Thomas, and he's still in a coma". Chase sighs. 

"I'm sorry". I mumble, as Chase shakes his head. 

"It's fine. Now you know why I don't trust people. Or love people". 

"I'm sorry. You don't have to worry about me cheating on you". I say softly. 

He shakes his head "That's because we aren't dating. We never would. That's how people get hurt because as the relationship continues people change". Chase mutters. 

Ouch. That hurt in a way but I understood as to why he was like this. He didn't have to be cold hearted to everyone. 

Although if I recall correctly Nessa had said that Chase was the type to pull you in and then leave. Was that true? 

"Chase. I have another question involving Nessa". 

"what". 

"She told me a while back when I first met her to be careful because apparently you left without a a trace of goodbye. Then she said that  week after you were dating another girl and ever since then you've done the same thing". 

"I need to go". Chase mumbles, getting up. 

"W-where are you-"? 

"Just go". he says lowly. 

"but-". 

"JUST FUCKING GO"! He screams, making me jump slightly. 

I walk out in the middle of the night, going to my dorm. 

"Hey". I hear a low voice say. 

I get scared, I turn around to see a tall dark figure. 

"W-who are you"? I stutter. 

"My name's Jaden". 

"do I um know you"? 

"We've texted". he says. He's the person texting me? 

"You're the one sending me creepy messages"? I ask as he gets closer to me, to where I can see his full features. 

He has tattoos on his neck and up and down his arms. His outfit was a tank top and black ripped jeans with black boots. Sort of like Chase. 

"Yeah. I am". he says lowly. 

"Why"? 

"Because I like you". he shrugs. His voice is a little deeper than Chase if that's possible. 

"Oh. How did you get my number. How do you know me"? 

"Charlotte. I saw you at the party and I wanted you to be mine". 

"Oh. What grade are you in"? 

"Junior". 

"Oh. I would love to stay and chat but I have to go back to my dorm. 

"Wait. Before you guy I need to warn you". 

"About what'? 

"Chase. He's not the person you think he is. He'll hurt you. Be careful". 

"but what-". 

"I can't say anymore. Meet me at the pond tomorrow night, same time and I'll tell you everything". he whispers, before walking off, leaving me alone in the dark...

A/N 

thank you for all the supportive feed back I love my lil huddsters and HAPPY BDAY CHASE I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH I HOPE 19 TREATS YOU AMAZING I FEEL SO HAPPY TO HAVE MY BDAY SO CLOSE TO YOURS ITS 2 DAYS APART BUT STILL I LOVE YOUU <3

ps. thank you @hudsonswhore for all the support <3 I love youuu with all my heart mwah