Chapter Fourty Seven

The rest of the way to the house I was sniffling from crying. Jack kept his hand on my thigh, slowly rubbing in circles. I wanted to sleep because I was exhausted from crying and stress, but I wanted to clean up first.

We finally pulled into the driveway of the beach house and once Jack put the car in park, I hopped out of the car. I looked at the seat and noticed I managed to keep it clean. Ha, your tactic didn't work as planned. I shut the door after grabbing Shakespeare and skipped to the back door to get my backpack. Jack opened the trunk and got out of bags before tossing his over his shoulder. "Wait for me, bug" he said as he watched me start to run for the house.

I halted and waited for him to sloth walk to the front door and unlock it with the key code. I glanced down at my wetness and tears filled my eyes again. I quickly wiped them away, not letting him see me, before we made our way into the house. He shut the door and walked us through the house to a bedroom decorated with seashells and mermaids. The bed was a king and there was a bathroom attached which was decorated the same way. He sat our bags on the bed before opening his up and taking something out that I couldn't see, but it made a funny noise.

I walked into the bathroom and went to shut the door, but Jack called out. "Bug come here" I put my head down and walked over to him, knowing he was gonna humiliate me more. "Tell daddy why you had an accident in the car" he said as he lifted my chin up so I was looking at him.

I started to tear up again as I spoke. "B-because I didn't l-listen and I-I lied to you a-about having to go p-potty" I choked out as tears streamed down my face.

"That's right. Now, are you going to lie to daddy again?" He asked and I vigorously shook my head. "Words, baby"

"No daddy. I won't lie ever again" I said, and it was the truth.

"Good girl" he cooed as he kissed my forehead. "Now go get cleaned up and put this on for me" he said as he held something out he had gotten out of his bag.

My eyes widened at the sight. "A pull up? But daddy I-"

"No pouting or whining. We don't want anymore accidents and you need to prove to me that you won't lie about it again"

"But-but-but, we're at the beach!" I cried.

"Yes, I'm aware. When at the beach, you'll wear a swimsuit. When we're here or out and about, you will wear a pull up. Understood?"

I nodded my head and took the awful thing from him before slamming the bathroom door. I took off my wet clothes and put them in a pile on the floor before putting the loud thing on.

Luckily we talked about limits and stuff with regards to humiliation so we both were on the same page about punishments and what not. Otherwise I probably would have wanted to leave him. I never thought of myself as someone who was that weak. I was a strong, independent woman before he came along. And now I'm changing my peed in clothes and putting on a pull up. I'm still independent, but I get to have a safe space to be little with him. This life is all about balance. I think we have a good mix of it. We go on adult dates and do adult things together, but I'm also his little baby that needs to be taken care of. I love what we have, and I love him.

I was entranced with my thoughts as he opened the door. I was only in a pull up and my pink tshirt since I didn't grab clothes to bring into the bathroom.

"Why don't you take a nap, baby. I don't want you to be a grumpy butt at dinner" Jack said softly as he pushed hair from my face.

"I don't wanna take a nap. I want this off me". I said as I grabbed at it. "I'm not a baby"

He laughed, "I know you're not a baby. Babies wear diapers. This is a pull up. Even big girls have accidents sometimes and need a little protection" he kissed my forehead and helped me stand before we walked back into the bedroom. He pulled the covers back and guided me in. He slid into the sheets after me and pulled me into him.

"But I don't have clothes on" I whined.

"You do too. You have a shirt and a pull up. Prime nap time outfit" he said as he kissed my head again. I rubbed my eyes, too sleepy to fight him. I held Shakespeare close and nuzzled against Jack's arm before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up later to an empty bed. I sat up and got scared, not aware of my surroundings. Once I remembered we were at the beach, I hopped out of bed and went to find Jack. I grabbed some pants first to hide the ugly padding covering my lower region. I threw on sweatpants from my bag and walked through the house to the balcony.

"Hi sleepyhead. How was your nap?" Jack asked as he pulled his sunglasses down to look at me. He held his arms open for me to sit in his lap and I happily obliged. As I sat in his lap, the pull up made noise to show it was still on. "You kept it on! Good girl"

I blushed and said "It was okie", completely in my little space like every time I wake from a nap.

"Do you wanna go to the beach?" He asked as he gestured to the water not far from our view.

"Yeah! I'll race you" I said as I hopped off him and bolted into the bedroom to change. Finally, I get to be free.