Chapter Thirty Nine

The next morning Jack was awoken by his phone ringing. It was an anonymous number so he knew it would most likely be Leo.

"You won. I have nothing now. Please let Tasha go"

Leo laughed. "Oh? You have nothing? It seems to me like you still have something. Or rather, someone"

"No. Leo, no. I've given up everything. You've already taken enough just let Tasha go and surrender yourself. The police already know it's you and they know where you are"

"The police have nothing on me. They'll never find me. I get to continue living my life freely while knowing that for once in your god dammed life you're a failure and not me"

"What are you talking about?"

"You've always been the favorite. You were the favorite when mom and dad adopted you even though I was there first. You took my place and now you have to pay. I'm not done. You need to lose more" Leo said before hanging up the phone.

"FUCK" Jack yelled as he angrily threw his phone onto the bed, waking me up.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked as I sat up in bed, trying to calm myself after being startled awake.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to wake you up. It's nothing"

"It's okay. Was it Leo?"

"Yes. Don't worry, it's being taken care of" he said as he shot me a soft smile. "Daddy needs to go to the station, okay? Can you get up and brush your teeth and get breakfast? Ashton is going to come hang out with you while I'm gone."

"Yeah I guess so" I shrugged.

"Good girl. I won't be gone long, okay?" He said as he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to shower. I could tell he was stressed by the way his forehead wrinkles were prominent and the vein in his neck was protruding.

After I heard the shower turn on, I decided to try to make him feel better. I jumped out of bed and took all of my clothes off, then quickly went into my room to change into some lingerie. I was hurrying since I knew he was going to be quick with his shower, so I quickly brushed my hair and threw on some mascara before running back into his room and laying on the bed seductively. Or trying to be seductive, at least. I laid on the bed and watched TikTok while I waited for him to finish. As I heard the water turn off and the shower door open I tossed my new, not smashed phone to the side and adjusted myself.

"Hey do you know where I put my- Woah. What are you doing?" He smiled as he stepped into his room.

"You seemed stressed so I wanted to make you feel better" I said as I walked on my knees to the edge of the bed.

"Mmm oh is that so?" He said as he pulled me against him. I nodded and undid his towel as it dropped to the floor. He pulled my head to him using my neck and kissed me passionately. While we made out he grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged, making me moan. He slapped me hard upon hearing me moan and whispered "Be quiet" into my ear, causing me to moan even more.

He pulled away from me then pushed me onto the bed on my back. He crawled above me and placed his hand on my neck before lightly squeezing. I grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand against me harder, but he retaliated by taking both of my hands in his and pushing them above my head, holding them in place. "Did I say you could move?" He asked as he got close to my face.

"N-no"

"No what?" He asked as he squeezed my wrists tighter.

"No Sir" I choked out.

"Good girl" he said as he took his free hand and slid my panties off. With the same free hand he moved to my breast and began pulling on my nipple making me moan quietly. He kept stimulating my nipple, making me squirm from how good it felt. "You're gonna cum just from nipple stimulation, huh you little whore"

"N-no I'm n-not" I said as I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, trying not to show how good it felt.

He moved his hand from one nipple to the other as I felt myself getting more and more wet. He slid his hand down my body and touched my wetness. "I could just slide it in right now. You're such a wet little whore for me"

"Please" I said quietly.

"Please what?" He asked with a smirk.

"Please fuck me"

"Hmm I don't know about that" he said as he took his cock and slid it up and down my opening, barely pushing it in then immediately removing it. "It's fun to tease you"

I bucked my hips against him in response. "Please put it in, please" I begged.

"Hmm why should I do that?" He teased as he continued moving up and down on me.

"B-because you're also teasing yourself and I know you want to shove it in as much as I want it shoved in" I said as I moved my hips in a circle.

"Good point" he said as he pushed himself inside of me, making me lose my breath. My eyes rolled back as he pounded into me hard. He slowly drew back and pushed hard again and I started shaking. "Did you just cum from two strokes?" He laughed.

"No" I breathed out as I tried to hide my emotion.

"You did too. Mmm I love being able to do that to you"

"Please just fuck me" I whined as I pushed myself against him.

"Well I guess since you said please" he said as he slammed into me. He continued for a few minutes before he pulled me up and turned me over before shoving himself in from behind as he pushed my head into the pillows.

After a few minutes of this he grabbed a fistful of my hair and thrust harder into me and collapsed against me before pulling out and grabbing his towel for me to use. As I cleaned myself up he got dressed and gathered his things to leave. I got dressed after and he smiled at my dress as I walked back into his room.

"Much better" he smiled as Ashton walked through the front door. "Ah, just in time."