Chapter Six

"HA! I KNEW IT" Tasha shouted and jumped off the counter.

"Wha-what do you mean? And stop shouting you're gonna get us in trouble" I said, motioning for her to lower her voice. I continued sweeping and setting things up while she had her moment at the revelation I just made to her.

"Seriously? Sippy cups, pacifiers, thumb sucking, your clothes, your obsession with stuffed animals, your neediness when you're tired, MUST I GO ON" she said, dramatically placing her hand on her forehead and throwing her head back.

"Okay, Okay, whatever. Lower your voice. I don't need everyone at work knowing I'm a weirdo. It doesn't matter though, it's not like it changes anything"

"Okay but like it totally does! You have a name for yourself now. What's your little age? Oooh I bet I know. So do you wanna have a daddy? Or a mommy? Wait wait wait, BOTH?" She said excitedly. I think she was more excited about me being a little than I was.

"Chillllll we can talk later" I laughed. "We're open now. Calm your tits. I'll talk to you about it when we get off"

She nodded her head in agreement and we finished getting the store ready for opening. I brewed the coffee and set out the fresh pastries, while Tasha finished the tea and stocking the cups.

The day went by quickly, as we were quite busy. Although it did get annoying when Tasha would wink at me every time an attractive older man came in. But to be fair, almost all of them were. At the end of our shift, we both clocked out and headed to my car.

"When are you gonna get your own car?" I asked Tasha as we got in my car so she didn't have to take the bus.

"Never. Go green, baby" she said as she slung her bag into the passenger floorboard and scooted in. "So tell me. What made you go last night?"

I started the car and put my seatbelt on, debating on whether or not I should tell her about Ashton and Jack. "Well, I have this friend at school and-"

"Wait wait wait. A friend, ALREADY? It's only been a day and you're replacing me" Tasha said dramatically.

"Oh shut up" I laughed, "he's 19 and he's gay. Nobody can take your place, tic-tac" I said, calling her the nickname I gave her when I first started working here because she choked on a tic tac while introducing herself to me.

"Aww I love you. So deets. What's it called? Did you meet anyone?" She asked and I started blushing. "Omg you did!"

"Well kind of. The place is called Fallout and the guy that owns it, Jack, is like super fucking hot and he's a dominant, but he's like also super old"

"Sounds like he's just your type" she said slyly and winked at me.

"Shut up. I actually have to go back there tonight and pay for my food I got last night. Ashton said Jack paid for it but you know me"

"Ugh. I wish I had people paying for me. Ya girl is broke. I don't know why you never let anyone pay for you"

"Well hey, why don't you just come with me? You can sleepover! I can take you home after class tomorrow" I suggested. Tasha hasn't seen my apartment yet, considering I just moved in two months ago and she didn't have her own car. She's had her license for seven years but refuses to get a car. I don't mind though, driving her around lets me spend more time with her.

"Shit yeah! Let me grab some stuff from home and then we can go" she said excitedly.

I made my way to Tasha's house and waited for her to pack an unnecessarily large overnight bag, then we headed to my apartment. With traffic and rush hour, it took an hour and a half to get to my apartment from her house. Once we parked, we made our way into my building.

"Wow. How do you afford this place?!" Tasha asked as she looked around. The building was nice. The hallways were white with marble floors, and even our elevators were fancy. I got a really good deal on a studio, and surprisingly this was the cheapest place I found.

"My favorite part is the rooftop pool" I said as I pressed my floor on the elevator. The doors open and we walked three doors down to mine. I quickly unlock the door and push my way inside. "Feel free to walk around, I don't care. I have to do some homework stuff but that should only take a few minutes then we can go" I said, throwing my purse on the table by the door.

"OKAY!" Tasha yelled, already making her way around my apartment.

I changed out of my work clothes and into an oversized sweater and thigh high socks, then threw on my glasses before doing homework. I sat at my desk and opened my laptop to do homework when I noticed a notification from Facebook. I clicked the tab I keep open and saw it was a message. From Jack.

Jack Hudson: Hey sweetheart. I think you left your wallet here (Fallout) last night. I'll be here all day today and tomorrow so feel free to come by and pick it up from my office.

My wallet. That's where it was! I thought I had just left it in my apartment.

"Tasha are you ready to go? I'm just gonna do the homework tomorrow"

"Can I please come live with you like, wow this place is fucking awesome! Yeah I'm ready let me go pee first" she said as she walked into the bathroom and slid the door shut.

I knew I was going to see Jack, so I decided to put on something cuter. I dug through my small dresser and decided on a low cut pink top and shorts with my floral tennis shoes. I changed into my favorite bra and threw my clothes on, then laid on my bed waiting for Tasha.

A few minutes later she came out, wearing a black body con dress and a little makeup.

"I thought you had to pee?!" I laughed.

"Yeah well if there's gonna be hot, kinky older men there, ya girl has to look hot as fuck you feel?" She said, throwing on a pair of her red heels beside my bed.

"You're such a whore. Let's go" I said and we made our way outside to my car, then headed to the club.