Chapter Twenty Three

The next morning I awoke before Jack so I decided to shower and make myself look at least a little more presentable than last night. I rolled over to see him sound asleep and softly snoring. I checked my phone and saw it was 9:18. "Great. I love not being able to sleep in" I muttered to myself as I looked through my notifications. As I was scrolling through Twitter I heard something coming from the living room. I locked my phone and got out of bed to investigate.

I slowly walked over to the door and slid it open.

"I'm so sorry" I squealed as I saw the back of a girls head on the couch and Tasha sat up, the look on her face showing she was definitely doing something sexual.

"Cal, you're up! This is uhhh..." Tasha trailed off as she thought.

"Jordyn. It's Jordyn" the girl said quietly as she pulled the blanket over herself since she was naked.

"Nice to meet you. Uhh I'm gonna shower now. Have fun" I said awkwardly as I slid my door shut and made my way into the bathroom.

I undressed out of my panties and T-shirt and turned the water all the way to hot. I let it heat up before I opened the door and stepped in, turning the temperature down just a bit to get used to it. I stood under the water for a few minutes before pouring my shampoo into my hand and running it through my hair.

As I was rinsing my hair out I felt a breeze. When I turned around I was caught off guard by Jack stepping into the shower with me.

"Oh mother of all things unholy you scared the crap out of me!" I yelled as he grabbed me by my waist.

"I heard you in here and just couldn't resist. Good morning, sweetheart" he said as he trailed kisses down my neck.

I moaned in response. "Good morning Sir. How did you sleep?"

"I slept well. We have plans at 1 today with my parents. We're getting lunch" he said as he ran his fingers down my thigh making me shiver.

"I-I'm meeting your parents today? I don't have anything to wear and I'm hungover and-" I started to ramble but before I could finish he slipped two fingers inside of me, causing me to stop in my tracks.

"We can get you a new outfit after we're...done" he said as he leaned me over so my hands were against the shower wall.

"Oh really? What are we doing?" I asked with a sarcastic tone.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it towards him as he rubbed himself against me in a teasing manor. He moved the hand holding my hair down to my nipple and gently tugged on it, making me moan.

"No noise" he said as he shot his hand up and covered my mouth. "Understood?"

I nodded my head in agreement and he moved his hand to my throat and squeezed. I pushed myself backwards trying to push him into me.

"Uh uh. It goes in when I say it does" he said as he squeezed my throat tighter and I could feel myself getting wetter, and not just because we were in a shower.

He continued to rub himself against me before slowly pushing himself in once and taking it back out, making me whine.

"I like teasing. It's fun" he said as he squeezed my nipple hard. I took my hands off the wall and reached for him to put him back inside, but he grabbed my wrists with his hands and pushed them against the wall. "What the fuck did I say"

"I-I-I'm sorry I just-I need it. Please" I said as I tried to back into him.

"I love it when you beg" he said as he continued to rub against me. "Are you gonna be a good girl for me?" I nodded my head. "Speak"

"Y-yes Sir" I said shakily. With that he thrust himself into me hard, pushing me further against the wall. I held in my screams as he continued to move in and out of me. He continued to hold my arms against the wall with one hand while the other pushed against the small of my back. I started to shake and he pulled out. "What the fuck" I said angrily.

"I didn't say you could cum" he said before spanking me. "And watch your fucking mouth"

He shoved himself back inside of me and started to move faster as he released my wrists and held onto my hips with both hands. His nails dug in and I began to shake again.

"Cum for me, baby" he said and a few seconds later I gasped and moaned loudly, causing him to throw his hand over my mouth. He continued to thrust himself in and out as his breath became ragged. A few minutes later he thrust in hard and I could tell he came too.

"You're such a good girl" he said as he kissed my neck and pulled out. "Let's finish up and get you dressed so we can get you an outfit for lunch" he said as he smacked my ass. He rinsed me off and washed my body slowly, making sure to get every inch of me cleaned. Once he rinsed the soap off, he stepped out of the shower and dried himself of before wrapping me in a towel of my own. We had some time before lunch so we cuddled on the bed wrapped in our towels before getting ready for the day.