Chapter Twenty-One

A few days later I was at home with Tasha watching Jersey Shore. I missed Jack a lot but it was nice to spend time with Tasha and Salem. We had spent the past few days going shopping and going to the movies and getting our hair done. Today was Saturday so we were relaxing before we went out for the night.

"Have you told Jack you're going to Alastra tonight?" Tasha asked as she shoved a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

"Nah. There's no point in worrying him. I'll be back with him on Monday so it'll be fine. As long as I get my homework done I can do whatever" I said as I pet Salem, who was asleep in my lap.

"Yeah. I just don't want to get in trouble for corrupting his little girl" she said in a mocking tone and laughed.

"Ugh you're not corrupting me, Tic-Tac. I was corrupted before. Because of you, yes, but before I met him" I returned.

"It's almost 7 do you wanna get ready?" She clicked her tongue, "or nah"

"You're so annoying. But yes let's go" I said as I hopped off the couch after placing Salem down. I threw a pillow at Tasha before running into my bedroom and sliding the door closed.

"Oh you're gonna get IT" she yelled as she chased after me.

—————

A few hours later we were standing in line at Alastra. I decided on a modest rose gold dress and white pumps, while Tasha wore a black bodycon dress that accentuated her boobs with a pair of red strappy heels.

I could feel eyes on me as we stood in line, and sure enough a few moments later I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous you are, even from behind. You wanna have some fun with me?" A man in a douchebag suit winked as he stared me up and down.

Tasha tensed and grabbed me protectively, "Sorry Walmart brand Paul Rudd, she's gonna be busy grinding on her girlfriend. Which is me". I giggled at the Paul Rudd comment and watched him huff and turn to the girls behind him to try again.

"Thank you Tic-Tac" I said as I leaned my head against her arm.

"Next" the bouncer called from the front of the red rope, signaling us to get our wristbands. "IDs please" he said as he looked at me oddly. Even with makeup and grown up clothes I look like a teenager sometimes. We handed him our IDs and he placed the wrist bands on each of us before opening the rope for us to enter.

The club was loud and crowded and I started to feel nervous. I hadn't been out since I met Jack unless we went to an event at his club and even then I was with him.

"Let's go get a drink!" Tasha yelled over the loud music and people. She grabbed my arm and made me follow her to the bar. The club was on a rooftop so we had the inside and outside to hang out at. We decided to go to the outdoor bar since it seemed to be a little less crowded.

"Can I get a gin and tonic and a mojito please" she screamed over the people at the bartender who nodded her head, signaling she heard Tasha. The bartender made our drinks and Tasha pulled two dollar bills out of her clutch and put them in the top jar before walking away.

"I don't know how you drink those things" I yelled at her as she sipped on her gin and tonic.

"Hey at least I don't drink whiskey most of the time like some people" she said. She was talking about me. Whiskey was my go to most of the time. The only time I really branch out is when we go to a club like Astara.

Two hours passed and we were beyond drunk. I did the horrible thing of mixing my alcohol so not only was I absolutely sloshed, I was also incredibly bloated. Tasha handles her alcohol better than me, though, so even though we drank the same amount she was a bit less wasted than I was. However, neither of us were functioning at human level.

"I really want some DICK" I said loudly as we danced inside the club and I stumbled a bit.

"I could really go for a boob. In my mouth" Tasha said as she pointed to her face. "Hey have you heard from Jam. No that's not right. Uh Justin? No. Who is the guy? Uh what's his face?"

"Ohhhhhh Jack. That's right! I have dick on speeeeeed dial!" I said excitedly as I attempted to fish my phone out of my crossbody. Before I could pull it out, I felt hands on my waist.

"You look so sexy when you dance baby" some random guy said as he pushed himself onto me from behind.

"Get off o-of me you perv" I said as I pushed him away. It was clear he was much less drunk than me and much stronger. My pushes did nothing but anger him and he pulled me into him even tighter.

"Don't push me away like that you whore. If you didn't want the attention you wouldn't have come to the club and gotten drunk now would you? Just accept it" he said as he groped my breast with one hand and trailed his other up my thigh.

I screamed for him to get off of me which caused Tasha to notice and go into protective mode. "She said get the FUCK off of her" Tasha said as she twirled the guy around and punched him straight in his nose. Security ran over and assessed the situation after making sure the guy was okay. Tasha explained what happened and they escorted the guy out, banning him from ever coming back.

"Thank you Tic-Tac. I th-think we should go o-home" I said, slurring my words and stumbling before using her as a crutch.

"Yeah baby I agree. Let's get out of here" she said before holding onto me and helping me walk out of the club.