Chapter Twenty Five

We walked into the restaurant and Jack gave the hostess his name as he called his mom, who said they were five minutes away. We were immediately seated at a four chair table and waited for his parents to arrive. As we sat, I took out my phone and began scrolling through Twitter while Jack answered some work emails. Again, in silence.

Five minutes later his parents were brought to the table and Jack and I stood to greet them.

"Hello, darling" Jacks mom said as she went in to Jack for a hug. "And you must be Calysta. We've heard so much about you!" She said as she squeezed me tightly.

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs.Hudson" I said nervously. I don't do well with parents.

"Oh please, call me Mary "

"Nice to meet you, Calysta. Son, you look like you need a shave. I thought you had plenty of money to go to a proper barber" his dad Charlie joked.

"Calysta likes it so I tend to keep it a bit stubbly for her" he said as he smiled at me. "Why don't we take a seat, shall we?" Jack said as he pulled out the chair for me as his dad did the same for his mother.

"So. Jack has told us a ton about you but he didn't tell us how you both met!" Mary said as she took a piece of bread from the basket on the table and took a bite.

"Oh. Well, um, actually, I, um-"

"She came into one of my clubs with a friend and I instantly fell for her" Jack answered as he looked at me with a smile. He put his hand on my leg but I pushed it off, causing his grin to turn into a smirk.

"It was my first day at school and I met a friend who introduced me to Jack. They're really lovely clubs" I said as I sipped on my water.

"School! How wonderful! What are you studying?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, um, I'm sort of undecided so right now I'm just taking some general studies courses at a community college" I said as I felt Jacks hand on my thigh again this time attempting to make its way up my dress but I pushed him off before he got that far. "I've always been pretty indecisive when it comes to those things. I don't want to be stuck in something I hate forever" I laughed awkwardly.

"That's wonderful! Jack here went to three different schools for his degrees. Luckily he got financial aid for the first two or we would be in debt until the afterlife" Mary joked.

"Degrees?" I questioned as I looked at him.

He cleared his throat, "Yes. I have a Bachelors in Economics and Statistics and a Masters in Business, Management, and Marketing"

I went wide eyed. I knew he had a masters in Business but I didn't know he had the others. "Wow. You learn something new everyday, huh," I laughed.

By this time the waiter came over and got our drink and food orders, and we continued with our conversation.

"So Jack, when are you coming to visit us?" Charlie asked.

"Dad you know I'm busy with work here. I don't have time for trips that aren't necessary" Jack said as he leaned back in his chair and put his arm around me.

"I think you can stand to visit your parents, Jack. That seems necessary to me. But I guess not as necessary as sitting in your office answering emails" I snarkily replied. I was definitely feeling full of myself.

"Oh she's a feisty one! I like her! You should listen to her, son" Charlie replied and I felt Jack tense up.

Jack pushed his tongue into his cheek and smiled, "Cal is right. I should make time to visit you both. I apologize"

"And he's apologizing? Goodness Calysta you've turned our son into a brand new man!" Mary laughed as she bit off the piece of bread she was holding.

Jack moved his hand to my thigh and gripped it tightly. I knew he was mad for the way I was speaking but I didn't care. I would just deal with the consequences later. Watching him squirm for once was fun.

Our waiter returned with our food and we began to eat and continue our conversations. We talked about Jack as a child, his brother Leo, his parents and so much more. Around halfway through our meal, I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

As I was washing my hands I was startled by someone pushing me against the sink. "You want to be a fucking brat, huh? You're angry with me so you're acting out? Is that what this is?" Jack said as he traced a finger along my arm.

"N-no Sir I-I was just-"

"Being a fucking brat. That's what. You know what happens to brats? They get punished" he whispered in my ear as he began playing with my nipples.

I moaned but quickly halted my breath, "What if someone comes in? What about your parents?"

"You really do take me for an imbecile, Calysta. I told my parents I was checking on you since you weren't feeling well this morning. As for someone coming in, I locked the door and put a wet floor sign out front" he said as he pulled my dress up and placed his mouth on my hard nipple.

"Jack..." I whispered as I began to shake. I moved my hand to touch myself but he quickly maneuvered me over the sink and spanked me.

"OW" I said loudly.

"Don't you dare touch and be quiet. Why am I spanking you?" He asked, letting go of my nipple.

"I touched myself"

"I-I was a-a brat in front of y-your parents"

Smack.

"And?"

"A-and I was a brat this morning"

Smack.

"What else"

"I pushed you away from me"

Smack.

I moaned loudly as he softly caressed my sore ass. "Daddy I-I'm gonna-"

Smack.

"Don't. Don't you dare. Look at you, a wet little mess just from getting spanked. Who's daddy's little whore now?" He cooed as he pet my head and pulled me into him and I whined.

"What's wrong? Oh, did you want to cum? My apologies" he said as he let go of me. Unlocking the door, he walked out of the bathroom.