A note

[Y/n POV]

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face, ahh my head hurts. 

That's when I felt a pair of arms around my waist, squinting the pair of eyes I had, I turned to see Taehyung, sleeping while hugging my waist. 

I flushed red, thinking of how cute he looked while sleeping. 

That's how I dozed off again, staring at his cute face, losing the energy to keep my eyes open. 

-

[Taehyung POV]

It was about time I woke up, looking to see Y/n snuggling into my hands that were wrapped around my waist. 

Ahh she looked so cute. 

I got up, not wanting to wake her up. 

Going to the kitchen, I made some soup, hoping that it would help cure her fever, along with the medicines I got last night. 

Resting them on the bedside table with a note, I decided to leave, knowing that Sejin Hyung would kill me if I was late for practice. 

Giving her a last kiss on the forehead, I ran out of her apartment, out to my building. 

[Y/n POV]

I think it was about 9 o'clock when I woke up. 

I woke up to see no one around me, and a note with some soup on the bedside table. 

"Good Morning Y/n ssi! I've made some soup for you, please do have it after you freshen up. I had to leave, cuz I have practice later on. I deserve an explanation on why you've been crying you brat. I saw you cry on the rooftop that day too. Yes, that was me. So you better text me an explanation before I come back to your house to strangle you. Take those medicines too you little brat, I'll talk to you later! -Tae"

I was smiling like an idiot while reading that note. No wonder people love him so much. 

Wait 

I love him??

Oh

I think I do after all. 

I needed someone like him. He reminded me so much of my Jaehyun-ah. 

I'll forever see him in Tae. 

---