Be mine

Taehyung POV 

I walked into the bathroom, closing the door before placing my hands on the edges of the sink, staring at myself in the mirror. 

My heart was lodged in my throat, hammering inside me at an insane speed. 

"Damn it Taehyung." I muttered, hitting the sink. 

You could've kissed her. 

You had that chance. 

You know what? 

Screw it. 

I groaned, splashing water on my face and walking out, realizing I'd been in there for 15 minutes already. 

And there she was, sitting exactly where I put her a few minutes ago, staring at a corner of the house, lost in thought. 

"Y/n-ah." I called out and she snapped out of her reverie, looking at me. 

"Sorry, yes?" 

"Get down." I said chuckling and she went "Oh." and got down, stumbling on her legs and falling down. 

I rushed up to her, holding her up. 

"Stupid pair of legs fell asleep." she muttered, holding onto me before standing back up again. 

"What did you wanna talk about?" she asked, walking to the balcony and leaning on the rails. 

"Remember the day I yelled at you?" I asked her softly and she nodded, her gaze not leaving the setting sun. 

"You said you loved me." I told  her and she chuckled. 

"Taehyung-ah, I was speaking out of anger. You don't like me like that, I understand what you're trying to say. I'm stupid, you're an idol, I can't interfere with your career, I know!" she said exasperatedly, before turning around and walking inside. 

"Y/n.. " I trailed off, making her look at me. 

"Taehyung I know. I know you don't like me, and it's completely alright. I'm happy you got that off your chest and it's fine." she said calmly, looking like she's gonna break into tears anytime soon. 

"Look- " 

"Do you want me to repeat myself?" she asked me, an amused look on her face, trying to mask the tears threatening to fall. 

"What if I said I loved you?" I let out, and she froze, looking at me as a small tear fell down her cheek. 

"What?" she said softly and before I knew it, I'm pulling her by her waist, her face so close to me. 

"I said, what if I loved you?" I whispered, her heartbeat so loud, making me squeal inside. 

"What do you mean?" she asked and before she could ask anything more, I closed the space between us, finally taking each other's first kiss. 

"Be mine." I whispered, pulling away. 

She looked into my eyes, a small smile tugging at her lips.

"I'm all yours." she said, before pulling me by my shirt, placing her lips on mine, all over again. 

I pulled away, looking at her with a smile, before she turned around and sat on the couch, her focus on the Tv.

I'm all yours. 

---

I know!! 

I know it took 37 chapters for me to make them kiss!! 

But was it worth the wait? ;)

It's not the end yet you guys!! 

I'll let you in on a secret. 

We still have to find Ma! 

Okay I'll stop there, else I'll spill everything haha. 

Buh Bye!!! 

~Writer Vante