I still want you...

Taehyung's POV

I knocked at Luhan's office, taking in a deep breath as the door opened. 

"Taehyung-ah! How are you?" he spoke, giving me a warm smile. 

"I'm great Luhan, how are you?" I asked, walking in, looking around his office. 

"I'm doing well! Sit down, I'll ask my PA to get the documents and the sheet music for you. If possible, we can have you do a sample recording." he said and I nodded, giving him a toothy smile. 

"Nice office you have here." I said smirking. 

He chuckled shaking his head at my immaturity.

He picked the telephone up, dialing in a number before waiting for the person to pick up. 

"Y/n, come up here with the files." he spoke and I froze. 

Did I hear that right? 

"Yes, the members are with Tao." he spoke, tapping his feet. 

A pause. 

"No not at all Y/n, go ahead." he said chuckling. 

Another pause.

"Yeah he's here already." he spoke. 

She asked about me? 

Is that really Y/n?

Wasn't she avoiding me all these days?

"Y/n, you know I love you, so get here soon." he said, making me snap my head at him. 

He loves her? 

Wait, no, I heard it wrong. 

He put the phone down, giving me tight lipped smile. 

"She'll be here any minute Taehyung." he said, sitting down opposite to me. 

"So, how's your life going? You're part of the world's biggest boy band after all." he said smiling. 

"Ahh, I'm doing good actually. We've come so far and I'm proud of our group." I said sheepishly, rubbing my nape.

Suddenly, we heard a knock. 

"Come in." Luhan said, standing up. 

And then walked in Y/n, as beautiful as ever, her hair left out, ending in curls. She was in a formal pant and blouse, her hands tucked in her pocket as she walked in, holding the file in her free hand. 

"Mr. Kim, welcome." she said bowing. 

She's putting up an act, I know it. 

"Hello." I said politely, bowing at her and giving her a small smile. 

"Here are the documents for the contracts regarding the OST of the movie, you're to sign all of it. If you have any doubts on the clauses of the contract, please do ask." she said, handing me the document before sitting down opposite to my seat, replacing Luhan's seat. 

I read through it, before signing the papers and handing it back to her, both of us standing at the same time. 

Telepathy? 

No that can't be it. 

"Thank you." I said, and she smiled, "If you want a sample recording today, you can gladly do so. The sheet music along with lyrics are in the studio." she said and I nodded. 

Can I say I'm desperate to spend more time with her? 

"Luhan who's gonna be singing it before I try it out?" I asked Luhan and he smiled.