Like family.

[Y/n POV] 

It was time for Taehyung to pick me up. 

Grabbing my purse, I get out of the house before locking my door. 

I went down, to see Taehyung arrive in his car. 

"Hey Taehyung!" I say. It's the first time I've been this cheerful in a while. 

"Hey Y/nnnie!!" He says, rushing over to give me a hug. 

"Let's go, my Hyungs might be waiting!" he said, grabbing my wrist ever so gently, while pulling me into the front passenger seat of his car. 

Closing the door, he went to his seat, and buckled up. 

Me being my clumsy self, I was fumbling with the seat belt. 

That was when I saw his face, so close to mine, not even looking at me, but at the seat belt, as his hand reaches out to get it and buckle it for me. 

He acts as if nothing happened, but here, everything went, literally, in slow motion, and he just smiled at you, as if nothing happened, 

-

You reached there in a matter of ten minutes. No wonder he got here so fast that day. 

"Woah, your house is huge." I say, looking at him in utter bewilderment.

"I know right?" he said, holding my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine, and walking hand in hand inside. 

My stomach. 

Does it have to go berserk?

Is this how you feel when you love someone?

Or am I just 

Dreaming?

I walk inside to be met by a two guys giving me a group hug. 

Huh, looks like they're not that bad after all. 

"Y/n!!!!!" they shout together, as they gave me another tight hug. 

Jungkookie, and Jimin. 

"Hey guys. I'm Y/n." I say, giving them a wide smile, the widest smile I've given anyone ever since. 

"I'm Jungkook! I texted you remember noona?" he said cutely, while eagerly awaiting his answer. 

"Yes Jungkook! I said, whilst pinching his cheeks. I couldn't resist lol.

"I'm Jimin!" the latter one said, giving me a friendly handshake, before giving me a smile, so wide, that I couldn't even see his eyes. How sweet. 

"So Chim, Kook, and Tae, the maknaes, where are your Hyungs?" 

"Oh, they're inside watching tv!" Jimin said, as I nod, and go inside, walking alongside Tae. 

I see the elderly sitting on the couch inside the living room. 

Hoseok, who was clearly expecting my arrival, looked up and gave me a wide toothy smile. 

"Hey! Y/n right?" He asked, radiating a lot of happiness. 

"Yes, and please, don't introduce yourself, Tae talks a lot about you guys haha." I say, not wanting to go through another round of introductions. 

Jin, who was sitting, stood up immediately, and gave me a slight hug, "It's lovely to have you here, Y/n." he says, giving me those motherly vibes I missed so much. 

Namjoon again, the guy he is, broke a vase on his way to me. 

"Oh oops, god of destruction problems!" he said, while giving me a hug too, "Nice to meet you Y/n!" 

Yoongi, the guy who's usually supposed to be asleep, woke up just in time to greet me. 

"Y/n! Hello! Nice to finally meet you!" he said, giving me his gummy smile.

I guess they're like family to me after all.