I loved you

Y/n POV 

Another day at the Café, and I was waiting for the day to end. 

Why was Taehyung like that? His behavior was getting me worried. 

Taking out my phone, I decided on giving him a message. 

[Saturday 10:00am]

Y/n: Hey Taehyungie

Y/n: Are you feeling alright?

I stopped at that, looking up at the customer in front of me. 

"Hello, what can I get you?" I asked her, and she gave me her order. 

Doing my job wasn't easy. Tae's behavior was on my mind the whole day, and when Jisoo unnie closed the shop, I walked out, forgetting to even wish her goodbye. 

The whole walk was nothing but me spacing out till I reached my doorstep. 

I walked to my house, closing the door behind me as I entered, before sitting on the couch, taking out my phone to check if he replied. 

He left me on read. 

He freaking left me on read. 

I decided to call Kook and ask him if he was fine. I was getting worried. 

He never acted like this. 

"Hello?" said the voice on the other side, and I quickly came back to reality. 

"Kook! Hi!" I told him, and he quickly recognized my voice. 

"Y/n Noona! How are you?" he asked, and I smiled. 

He's a very caring little brother, and I found that really cute. 

"I'm doing great Kook. Can you tell me if Taehyungie is fine? He kinda acted weird today." I told him and he paused, as if he was thinking. 

"Actually, he's been spacing out a lot during practice today. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's being very cold towards the members." he told me, and I instantly got worried even more. 

"Kook can I come over today?" I asked him. 

"Sure Noona, I'll ask Namjoon Hyung to pick ya up. I'll send you a message on when he's coming" he told me, and I nodded. 

"Thanks Kook. Take care." I said, before I hung up, checking my phone for a message from Kook. 

[Monday 6:30pm]

Kook: Noona! 

Kook: Namjoon Hyung will be there in 20! 

Y/n: Thanks Kook! I'll make  you guys dinner when I come over! 

Y/n: Ask Jin Hyung not to cook!

Kook: Yay! I'll tell him! 

Kook: Be safe Noona!

I stood up, quickly washing my face before wearing a hoodie. 

5 minutes left, and I decided to stand out and wait for Namjoon Hyung. 

So if anyone asks, tell them I'm outstanding. 

Okay I'll stop. 

Calling them Oppa wasn't my favorite thing to do, and I decided on Hyung. I mean, I didn't want to be like those crazy fangirls I saw on YouTube going all "Junkook Oppa" 

Namjoon arrived, opening the door from his seat as I sat down, giving him a small wave. 

"What brings you here?' he asked me. 

"Well, Taehyungie's acting off. I don't know it seems weird. He's never left my texts on read." I told him and he nodded. 

"He's been spacing out a lot during practice, and for some reason, he's holding a grudge against Jin Hyung." he said, his gaze on the road. 

"Jin Hyung? Jin told me he knows why he's like that, but he told me to decide on my own." I told him, crossing my hands in front of my chest and slumping into the seat, a pout prominent on my face. 

"Then that's something we've to ask Jin hyung today." he said chuckling. 

-

 "We're here." he told me, and I nodded, stepping out of the parked car. 

I walked inside, before throwing the door open and shouting. 

"WHO'S READY FOR Y/N'S SPECIAL DINNER?" 

They all came running, pulling me into a group hug full of laughter. 

Except for one person. 

Tae. 

I pulled out, patting all 6 of them on their heads, before I came back to reality.

I looked around, seeing no one on the couch. 

"Jimin ssi, where's Tae?" I asked him, and he gestured towards Tae's room. 

Nodding I walked over, lightly knocking on the door. 

"Nuguya? Come in." said the voice, and I opened the door lightly, seeing Tae sitting on the bed with his phone in his hands. 

"Taehyung?" I called, and he looked up, his gaze turning cold. 

"What do you want?" he asked, looking back at his phone. 

"Why are you like this? I thought you weren't cold." I told him, and he didn't seem to be affected by my words. 

"What did I do?" I asked him, and he shook his head. 

"You know what, you're just so dumb that you don't even know what you did." he snapped. 

"Umm... Okay? I'm visibly dumb when you don't even tell me why you're over reacting." I told him, raising my voice. 

"Of course I wouldn't tell you. Why would I tell you if I wanted you to realize what you did? Huh?" he said, raising his voice too while standing up. 

"Stop. Listen to me first. How the hell would I know what I did, when all I did was have coffee in the morning and go for work? Huh? You're putting up a drama for this?" I asked him, and he looked at me once more before he spoke. 

"You're just like everyone Y/n. Nothing's changed. I thought you were unique. Turns out you're just like those people who take advantage of a person. Don't ever come back here again. Ever. And I mean it when I say I'll send security here if you're here for another minute." 

I was shocked. 

I went over to him, standing right in front of him before speaking. 

"I don't know who or what is making you be like this, but I'll make one thing clear Taehyung. Don't come back saying you were wrong. Don't ever come back to apologize. And don't ever ever ever tell me that you regret your decision, because I'm clear with my decision. I will never disturb you, or take advantage of you as you say." I said, raising my voice, before turning around and walking to the door. 

"Oh and one more thing. Before you turned all ignorant and cold and rude. I loved you. Now I'm thinking I made the wrong decision." I snapped, before opening the door and slamming it shut behind me, getting the attention of all the members. 

"Guys, dinner is on the table in that bag. Y'all can eat." I told them, before walking to the door, slamming it shut, and walking out onto the road. 

Before I could walk further, I felt someone grab my wrist. 

"Y/n! Don't go!" said the voice. 

---