Maybe

Y/n POV 

"Y/n-ah, we can go and meet her." Jae-Jin oppa said, making me look at him. 

They found her. 

They found my mom. 

"I won't go alone." I told him and he nodded, squeezing my hand in reassurance. 

"Y/n you don't have to." Namjoon and and I smiled. 

"I want to." I said, before getting up, Taehyung and Oppa following. 

"Get in the van, I'll drive." Jae said, jumping into the driver's seat before I sat with Taehyung in the back. 

"So are you guys a thing now?" Jae asked from the front, making me chuckle. 

"Yup." Taehyung aid smugly, making me hit his arm. 

"You hurt her, you have me to deal with." he said glaring at Taehyung, making him gulp. 

"Yeah he has you and the other 6 members to deal with." I told him and he laughed. 

"Good." Jae said, making me chuckle. 

"My baby's very threatened." I cooed, pinching his cheeks. 

"Yah! Don't go all mushy mushy when I'm present!" Jae exclaimed and I chuckled. 

"Yeah, even I wonder, why is Oppa still single?" I spoke smugly, wiping the smirk off his face. 

"Oh shut up." he said, making Taehyung chuckle. 

"Hyung I can set you up with someone." Taehyung said, making his eyes glow up. 

He cleared his throat, before looking at him through the rear view mirror. 

"Who?" he asked and Taehyung giggled. 

"You'll see. Later." he said and we high fived, knowing exactly who she was. 

I mean, sure. 

"We're here." he said, slowing down before we got out, staring at the house in front of us. 

It was a medium-sized villa, with a huge garden in front. 

I smiled. Ma loves gardening like me. 

We went inside, slowly opening the white gates before we stood in front of the door. 

"Oppa." I called out and he hummed, looking at the door. 

"Breathe." he said, rubbing my back. 

"Taehyung do you mind staying in the van?" I asked him and he nodded, giving my shoulder a light squeeze before walking to the van. 

"Nervous?" Jae asked and I nodded, taking a deep breath before ringing the doorbell, only to hear some shuffling noises before the door opened. 

"How can I help you?" asked the lady and I swear I would've cried. 

She looked just like me. 

Her jawline, her skin color, her round eyes. 

I swear to god. 

"Ma." I breathed and she looked at me in confusion. 

She didn't look a day over 45. 

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" she asked and I nodded, pulling Jae out of the side to see her. 

He on the other hand was already in tears. 

"Don't tell me you don't know us." he said and she chuckled. 

"Refresh my memory." she said, folding her arms over her chest. 

"Lee Jae-Jin. Lee Y/n." he spoke, and she froze, her hands dropping to her sides before she looked at me, holding my face in her hands. 

"Y-Y/n." she stuttered, making me smiled. 

"Lee Y/n, daughter of Shin Ryujin." I spoke and she chuckled, before hugging me tight. 

"Ma, I'm not invisible again am I?" Jae asked and she chuckled, pulling him in too. 

"Come inside both of you." she said, before dragging us in, and closing the door. 

She sat us down, before sitting on the couch to the other side. 

"You don't know how many times I've tried to find Y/n." she said, shaking her head, tears forming in her eyes. 

"Jae was famous, and I didn't have to ask him to know he was okay. But Y/n? She wasn't to be seen anywhere." she told me and I smiled. 

"I took care of myself Ma. I became independent. The orphanage gave me the money you saved up before you disappeared. I used that for school. College? I got a scholarship." I told her and she smiled. 

"You're just like me." she said and I chuckled. 

"So? Both of you are old enough to get married." she spoke, clasping her hands together and we both groaned. 

"Maaaa" 

"Look, I don't want y'all to be alone your whole life." she said and I chuckled. 

"Wait one second." I said, before going out to the van and opening the door. 

"Taehyungie, let's meet my mom." I told him and he laughed. 

"I'm not ready to meet THE Shin Ryujin." he said and I laughed. 

"I. Don't. Care." I said, before pulling him out, dragging him by the wrist. 

"Ma. This here, is Kim Taehyung." I told her and she smiled. 

"Look, I've been in the music industry, and I know who he is." she told me and I laughed. 

"Hello Ms. Shin." he said, bowing. 

"Taehyung don't be so formal, you can call me Aunty, that's enough." she said waving him off. 

"Alright." he said softly, before looking at me with a smile. 

"So Taehyung-ah, how is Jimin?" she asked and my eyes widened. 

"One second. How do YOU know Jimin?" I asked her and she chuckled. 

"I taught him everything he knows. He was like my second son." she said smiling and Taehyung just gaped at her. 

"Wow. Ma, you're coming with us to Seoul." I told her and she smiled, nodding. 

"Yah! I have to stay here for recording!" Jae and Taehyung chorused, making us laugh. 

"We're going before you." I told them and they frowned. 

"And I'm gonna have to quit my job." I told them and they nodded. 

"Y/n-ah, I suggest you go audition in Big Hit." she said and I shrugged. 

"Maybe." I said, leaving a gaping Taehyung. 

"You have to." he breathed, snaking an arm around my waist. 

"Maybe." I said again and they chuckled. 

Maybe.

---

So? 

What are your views on this chapter? 

I'll reveal Jimin ssi's past very soon! 

Until then, look out for some surprising stuff in the next chapters. 

Annyeong! 

~WriterVante