Epilogue

And there I held him in my arms, tears of happiness pricking the edges of my eyes. 

"He's beautiful." I whispered, and Taehyung chuckled, taking him from me, cradling him in his huge hands. 

"You my little boy, are going to be so handsome." he whispered, and the baby squirmed, a small grin on his face. 

"Kim Hyuk Jae. You'll turn out to be very famous one day." he whispered, nuzzling his nose onto the baby's. 

Yes. I named him after the two angels in heaven. The two angels I started my life with. 

He was a bundle of joy, that kid of mine. He grew naughtier everyday, inheriting my gray eyes, and Taehyung's mono and double lid combination. His facial features? They were all Taehyung. He inherited my silky hair and my dance moves, Taehyung's deep voice and his height.

He loved his uncles, all 8 of them, and he loves my mother more than anything. 

And here he was, 16 years later, a huge smile on his face as he sat in front of us. 

"Ma, you have to meet her!" he exclaimed, making me chuckle. 

"What's her name?" Taehyung asked, digging into his dinner, and he looked at us, like a love-sick puppy. 

"Jeong Yuna." she spoke, and I froze. 

"What's her father's n-name?" I asked him, placing my fork down. 

"Jeong Yuno." he said, and I looked at Tae. 

"Jaehyun." he muttered, and I could feel a small tear slip down my cheek. 

"Bring her in." I told him, and he smiled, before walking out, bringing a cute and petite girl with him, a wide smile on her face. 

"Annyeong Mrs. Kim and Mr Kim! I'm a huge fan!" she spoke, bowing, and I couldn't help but smile. 

She was just like Jaehyun. Her looks, her eyes, her smile. 

"Yuna, don't bow, please call me by my name." I told her, and she smiled, making me look at Taehyung. 

"I knew your father." I told her, and her smile dropped. 

"Y-you d-did?" she stuttered, and I nodded. 

A smile appeared on her face again. "I miss him." she spoke, looking down, and I smiled. 

"We all do. I hope you know, he was a gem of a person." I told her, cupping her face with my hands. 

"Thank you Mrs. Kim." she spoke, and I smiled. 

"Come on now, let's eat." I spoke, sitting her down next to Hyuk, before winking at my son, who visibly flushed beet red. 

"I'll kill you if you hurt her." Taehyung told Hyuk, to which us women giggled, and she had to pat the choking Hyuk to calm him down. 

"WHO'S READY TO PARTAYYYYY!!!!" we heard someone scream, and I sighed, before standing up. 

"Kook, we have guests." I told him, and he looked at me in horror, before looking at Yuna. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry." he said, before walking in with Chim and Hobi=, seating themselves on the couch.

"Guys, seriously? Where are the other three?" I asked them, and Hobi looked at me, before looking at Chim. 

"They're outside. Hiding." he said, and I sighed, before opening the door, pulling Namjoon and Yoongi by the ear, while Jin walked behind us. 

"We have a guest, and for god's sake, I thought y'all had better things to do." I scolded, and they looked at me like kids caught eating ice cream. 

"Okay wait, something's telling me you're not alone." I sighed, rubbing my temple. 

"Tao and Jae." Yoongi mumbled, and I walked out the house, before spotting them inside the bush, pulling them by their ears too. 

"Okay, we've rounded them all up." I spoke, and I heard Yuna giggle. 

"Guys, this is Hyuk's girlfriend, Jeong Yuna." I told them, and they smiled at her, who was shyly looking at each of them before turning to me. 

"Bangtan?" she asked me, and I nodded. 

"Bangtan, featuring Zitao, JaeJin, and me, Lunar." I told her, and she smiled, just like Jaehyun, and my heart melted at that. 

"Well, let me introduce myself properly, I'm Jeong Yuna, Annyeong." she said, bowing, and they chuckled. 

"Yuna, you will be treated like our own niece, so don't be so formal." Yoongi said, and she chuckled. 

Just like him. We had the incarnation of Jaehyun, and I couldn't wish for anything more.

And this was how my family progressed. 

8 brothers, 1 wonderful husband, my son, and now my daughter-in-law, Yuna. Well, she turned into Kim Yuna 10 years after that, and they have a daughter, who they named after my late mother. Kim Ryujin. 

That was my beautiful family. The best family I ever had, and I ever wanted. 

And I'm glad to say, I didn't have to be alone anymore. 

And the cause of my happiness? 

It was a Wrong Number.

---

I hate endings!! 

But I hope you guys liked it! 

Yo, don't forget to vote and comment! 

Ending notes: 

Thank you so much to my friend who doesn't have an account on Wattpad and yet, read through till the end. 

Shoutout to @sana_chamoli for staying till the end! 

I'm grateful to those readers who voted too! 

I might be adding extras later, but that's LATER ;)

Bye!! 

I'll see you once this hits 2k! :)