Plan in action

Y/n POV 

It's been two days since I found out Tao was planning something. 

It's still in the back of my mind, yes, but I don't think too much about it. 

What's the worst thing that's gonna happen? 

He'll ask me to meet THE Kim Taehyung? 

KNOCK KNOCK 

The knocking of the door made me snap out of my thoughts. 

"Come in." I answered, getting back to typing the document I was busy with. 

"Y/n ssi, how are you?" I heard Luhan's voice, making me stand up. 

"Luhan, hey, I'm great, how are you?" I spoke, gesturing for him to sit down. 

Ahh, those weekly visits of my boss. 

"I'm doing good Y/n. I need your help for a very important collaboration." he said, sitting down with a serious look on his face. 

Oh yay, another week of over time. 

No hate, I love the job.

"I'm all ears, go on." I said, sitting down. 

"Do you remember those old files with the lyrics and sheet music for Sweet Night? The one that was never produced?" he said and I nodded. 

"It's that song you wrote 6 years ago, yes I remember." I said and he nodded, shifting in his seat. 

It was a beautiful song. 

"I want you to bring it personally to the artist who's going to be singing and producing it. It's gonna be added in a movie." he said and I smiled. 

"Congrats Luhan. Who am I supposed to give to?" I asked him. 

"Kim Taehyung. BTS. The whole group is coming by to visit, and I want you to be very polite with them. They're a huge deal for our company." he said and my smile dropped. 

"Can you ask Tao to do it?" I asked him, looking down, fiddling with my fingers. 

"I need you to do this. Tao loses his cool when he's in front of other celebs. At least that's what he said." he said chuckling, mumbling the last part of his sentence. 

I nodded, knowing there was no other way out. 

It's all Tao's doing, I can smell it. 

"Alright, tell me when I'm going to be meeting them." I told him and he nodded, flashing me his toothy grin before walking out. 

I can do this. 

I can do this. 

No, I can't do this. 

I'll lose my cool like Tao. 

God please help me. 

-

Tao's POV 

"He's told her Hoseok, just make sure Taehyung doesn't know anything about this. You can tell the other members." I told Hoseok, making him hum in agreement. 

"Alright, thanks Hyung. I'll call you when we reach, we can meet in the building." he told me and I chuckled. 

"Miss me eh?" I asked him teasingly, making him chuckle. 

"I wanna introduce you to the members." he whined and I laughed. 

"You see, Taehyung hates me already, so good luck with that." I told him and he chuckled, hanging up. 

Let's get this plan in action. 

Hoesok's POV 

"V ssi, you're going to meet Luhan ssi today right?" I asked him, sitting next to the silent human. 

"Yeah. I'm hoping for something good." he said, giving me a genuine smile. 

"You'll be very happy." I told him and he chuckled. 

"Sure." he mumbled, making me frown. 

I got up, gesturing the other members to follow. 

We got in a room, closing the door as we went in. 

"Listen up. Y/n's the one who's gonna be giving Taehyung all the documents today. I want you all to give him excuses that you're going somewhere, and you're to meet me in Huang Zitao's office room. Cool?" I spoke, making them all nod their heads in understanding. 

"We can go and hug Y/n after, right?" asked Jimin, who was clearly missing Y/n's presence.

"Of course, she still loves us all. It's just Taehyung she's mad at." I told him and he smiled, sighing. 

We walked out, getting ready for the meeting with Luhan. 

This gotta be good. 

"Taehyung-ah, you ready?" Jin Hyung asked from the hallways, wearing his trench coat as he walked to the room.

"Yup, let's go." he said, walking out of our hotel with the other members. 

We hopped into the van, giving Sejin Hyung a nod before driving off to the building. 

The building was huge. 

When I say huge, I'd say bigger than Big Hit itself. 

"Woah" I heard everyone mumble, taking in the size and interior of the building we were in. 

"Guys! Plan in action!" I whispered, making the others nod before they started thinking of excuses to make. 

"Taehyung-ah, I'm going to the washroom, I'll meet you there." Namjoon said, before walking off, giving me a slight nod. 

A few minutes of walking around, and Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin walked up to Taehyung. 

"We're going to the cafeteria, do you want something?" Jimin asked, earning a small "No." from Taehyung. 

Great, two of us left. 

"Taehyung, we're going to meet our friend in this building. His office is on this floor, so we'll meet you after we give him a hi." Yoongi Hyung spoke, before we walked off to Hyung's office. 

Let's do this baby. 

---

Hey there wonderful hooman beings! 

My iPhone is on a restarting loop and I'm unable to use it :(

So here's an update from my laptop!

I'm really exhausted right now and it's night here already. 

I love reading comments, so do comment on anything you liked! 

Don't hesitate to click that little star on the bottom! 

Have a nice day peeps! 

~WriterVante