Crap.

Namjoon's POV 

We were talking to Tao about Luhan's music when Taehyung came in, tears running down his cheeks. 

"She's gone. She left me." he cried, making me sigh. 

None of them are making this easy for me. 

I knew Y/n wasn't having it easy. But why is she pushing him away? 

I walked up to her office, freezing at the sound of her sobs. 

She was like my little sister. I can't have her crying her heart out in her office now can I?

I knocked, waiting for her response before she spoke. 

"Who is it?" he voice was cracking. 

"It's Namjoon." I responded softly. 

"Come in." she said as she opened the door, her face red and chin wet with tears. 

She visibly tried to wipe those tears away. 

I walked toward her slowly, looking into her eyes, glistening with tears. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked her, wiping the stray tears on her chin. 

She looked down, clearly embarrassed. 

Slowly nodding, she sat down.

"Taehyung came to us crying, saying you left him again. What's wrong?" I asked her before she looks at me. 

She shook her head, looking down before she spoke. 

"All these years Namjoon, ever since I was born, I was pushed away. My dad, my mom, my non-existent brother, two of my only friends, and now Taehyung. I can't handle it. Not again. I wanna stay away from people for a while. I don't wanna make anyone valuable to me but after meeting you all, I couldn't help but envy the way you guys share your bond." she spoke. 

My heart clenched at that. 

Her mom and dad pushed her away. 

Tao said something about her mumbling about her 'non existent brother' but I didn't wanna ask about that. 

I could see the sadness in her eyes. I didn't wanna rub it in more.

"Y/n-ah, don't say that. We all love you the same, you don't understand-" I spoke but she cut me off, clearly annoyed. 

"What do you mean? Huh? I don't understand? I'm supposed to watch when I'm being pushed away from my loved ones? My mom put me in the orphanage, my dad left me when I was one, my best friend in high school left me, the only friend I had in the orphanage left me too. Now what am I supposed to do? Wait for Taehyung to leave me too? No. I'd rather be alone." she snapped, before getting up and walking out. 

I heard her snap at Taehyung outside and I walked out, seeing him rooted in his spot. 

"Taehyung-ah, she needs space for a few days. Let's leave. You'll come back for the recordings anyway." I told him and he shook his head. 

"Hyung no. We can't leave her like that." he said. 

"Taehyung-ah, I know you love her, but she needs space, she needs-"

"Hyung she's the daughter of Shin Ryujin." he told me and my eyes widened. 

"You mean-" 

"Yes, I mean exactly what you think." 

"Jae-Jin." I told him, making him nod. 

Crap.

---

Sorry for the cliffhanger y'all!! 

I had to do this lmao. 

Let the suspense sink in, I might do another chapter today if I'm free from work. 

Either way, hope you enjoyed! 

Tell me if y'all want more of the other member's POVs too. 

I'd love to consider your requests. 

Don't forget to comment and vote! 

Annyeong! 

~WriterVante