Leaving us?

Y/n POV 

I turned around to see Hobi's hand holding me. 

"What do you mean don't go when I'm not even welcome?" I said quietly, looking down as I stood in front of him. 

"What do you mean not welcome? You're more than welcome here!" he said, his voice showing concern. 

"I will not disturb you guys. I will not take advantage of either of you. Let me go, please." I told him, not wanting to yank it and make him feel bad. 

"You're telling me what happened in there." he told me sternly. 

"I do not want to start another fight because of this. I'm leaving." I said, as I yanked my hand away without caring as to what he felt. 

I walked away, letting the tears fall from my eyes, as I walked on and on till I reached my apartment. 

I ran in, sitting on the couch to think about the things that happened today. 

I knew Taehyung never behaved like this. 

He was very cheerful. 

He hurt me today. And I'm not going to budge from my decision. 

Loving him wasn't a mistake. 

Thinking that he loved me was. 

I knew what I was going to do. 

And I didn't intend on telling the members. 

Hoseok's POV 

She walked away, sniffling and rubbing her nose. 

I'm going to kill Taehyung. 

I walked in the house, walking over to Jin. 

"Hyung. Y/n left. She was crying." I told him. 

"What?! Why was she crying?!" he asked me, worry written over his face. 

"The answer lies with Taehyung." I told him. 

At this point, my blood was boiling. 

I loved Y/n. I just didn't want to confess knowing that she liked Taehyung. It wasn't great when she went crying, and I really wanted to punch Taehyung's jaw for whatever he did. 

We went into Taehyung's room, closing the door behind us. 

"Taehyung why was Y/n crying?" I asked him and he looked at us. 

"Not my fault." he said, raising his hands up in surrender. 

"What do you mean not your fault? She walked out of the house without having dinner you idiot!" Jin hyung said, raising his voice. 

"It's good that she left." Taehyung replied and our eyes widened. 

"What the hell are you saying Taehyung?" I asked him and he nodded. 

"She was taking advantage of me to get to Jin Hyung. I saw them hugging today morning." he said, and Jin let out a bitter chuckle. 

"I asked her about her parents. She cried. She thinks of me as her brother. End of story. You're not getting Y/n's dinner today, go make something for yourself if you want to." he said, before walking out, slamming the door shut. 

"You're telling me you threatened her that you'd call security only cuz of your jealousy?" I asked him, and he looked down, not being able to say anything. 

"You're great Taehyung, I mean it." I said, before walking out of the room, grabbing the car keys, and driving over to Y/n's house. 

I knew she won't have dinner, and I decided to get her some food. 

I walked out of the car, stepping into her block, before knocking on her house. 

"I'm coming!" I heard her say, and in a few seconds, she opened the door, her eyes puffy and red, and her face pale in color. 

"Hi Y/n." I say, waving lightly. 

"Hoseok... Come in." she said, opening the door wider for me to come in. 

"I got you food." I told her, placing the bag on the counter. 

"Please don't tell Taehyung you were here. Also, I think it's best if you don't come here anymore." she told me, and sat down. 

"Y/n ssi, he saw you hug Jin Hyung in the morning. He thought you were getting to Jin Hyung and taking advantage of him." I told her and her eyes widened. 

"I swear to god, I think of Jin as my own brother." she said and I laughed. 

"That's what Jin told Tae." I told her, and she nodded, taking the bag from the table. 

"Thanks Hoseok." she said, and I smiled. 

"Anything for you Y/n." I told her and she started eating. 

"Did you eat?" she asked me and I nodded. 

"Your Japchae was great!" I told her and she smiled. 

"I'm glad you liked it Hoseok..." 

"I'll get going now Y/n, take care of yourself." I told her and she smiled. 

"Thanks for everything Hoseok. Drive safely." she told me, and I nodded, waving at her before walking out the door. 

Something tells me she's not going to be here that long. 

Her clothes were in a suitcase and her things were packed in boxes. 

God Y/n, I hope you're not leaving us. 

---