It gon' grow

"Eomma, Annyeong!" we spoke, removing our shoes and walking in, giving her a hug. 

"Oh hello! How did you kids find time to visit?" she asked, and we chuckled. 

"Well, we wanted it to be a surprise." Taehyung said, giving her a hug. 

"Sit down, I'll wake Jae up." she said, before going into the room. 

"How are we going to break it to them?" Taehyung asked excitedly, and I giggled. 

"Watch and learn Mr. Kim." I said, before straightening up. 

"Good morning sis." Jae said, giving me a hug. 

"Jae, Ma, sit down." I spoke, and they sat down, looking at me curiously. 

"What is it? Are you guys moving out of Seoul?" Jae asked and I chuckled. 

"Nope. Not at all." I spoke, and they tilted their heads together. 

Like mother, like son. 

"What is it Y/n?" Ma asked and I chuckled. 

"I came here to congratulate you both." I spoke, and they chuckled. 

"Congrats on what?" Jae asked, and I stood up, before crouching down to meet their gaze. 

"Congrats to Ma on becoming a grandmother, congrats to Jae on becoming an Uncle." I spoke, before sitting back down, a smirk on my face.

Both looked at me, blinking their eyes for a second before standing up. 

"I can't believe this." Jae said, before hugging me tightly. 

"I'm gonna be a grandmother!" My mom exclaimed, hugging Taehyung then walking over to me. 

"I should've known, you're glowing." she spoke, holding my face in her hands, and I chuckled. 

"I can't wait. I can't wait to teach this kid how to ride a bike, how to tie his laces. Oh shit." Jae spoke, hyperventilating. 

"You'll be a great uncle, don't worry." I told him and he smiled, before hugging me tightly again. 

-

"PD nim, I'll be taking a few months of holiday." I told him, and he looked at me, before pacing the room. 

"What's the reason?" he asked, sitting down with a stressed look on his face. 

"I'm pregnant." I spoke, a wide grin on my face. 

He froze, before looking at me with a huge smile on his face. 

"My oh my, congratulations dear." he said, walking over to give me a hug. 

"I'll be taking leave 11 weeks before I'm due." I said, and he nodded. 

"Did you tell the others?" he asked, and I chuckled, shaking my head. 

"They're yet to know." I said, and he laughed, before gesturing for me to tell them.

I walked out his room, before looking at my tummy. 

"Guess what? You're gonna be meeting your uncles." I spoke softly, before walking into their practice room. 

"Oh Y/n, annyeong." I heard Jin, and I smiled. 

"Annyeong Jin Oppa, I needed to tell everyone something." I spoke, and he nodded, before taking a deep breath. 

"GUYS! STOP, TURN AROUND! Y/N IS HERE!" he yelled, making me bend over and laugh. 

"Y/n!!!!" I heard the boys exclaim, and they all walked up to me. 

"Hey guys." I spoke, giving them wide smiles. 

"So, how are you?" Taehyung asked, walking up to me, giving me a hug. 

"Tired." I told him and he nodded. 

"Don't stress yourself too much." he said, kissing my forehead, and I nodded.

"Wait, what's wrong with her?" Hoseok asked and I chuckled. 

"Let's just say, y'all are gonna be uncles." I spoke, and watched the confusion spread. 

"Oh my freaking god." Hoseok said, before giving me a tight hug. 

"I can't believe it." I heard Namjoon say, and I chuckled. 

"Group hug!!!" Yoongi said, before I felt seven pairs of arms, wrapping around me. 

"Guys guys guys! Loosen up, I can't breathe!" I spoke and the chuckled, before letting go. 

-

"Hello?" said the voice on the other side and I chuckled. 

"Tao, how are you?" I spoke, and he sighed. Guess he's really stressed with work.

"I'm good, just tired." he said, and I nodded, although he couldn't see me. 

"Congratulations on debuting." I spoke, and he chuckled, "I'm happy, Luhan is in the same group as me." he spoke. 

"Actually Tao, I need to congratulate you on one more thing." I spoke, and he sighed. 

"Quit teasing me, what is it?" he asked, his voice coming out tired. 

"You're going to be an uncle, aren't you happy?" I asked him, and then there was silence. 

"Open the door Tao, I'm outside." I spoke chuckling, and then there were a few shuffling noises, before the door burst open, his shocked face coming in view. 

"Y-you're pregnant?" he asked, and I nodded, pulling him in for a hug. 

"Damn Y/n, congratulations." he said, before breaking into his toothy grin. 

"I'm so happy!" he exclaimed, before jumping up and down. 

"Oh calm down Hyung, you'll be fine." Taehyung said, and he chuckled. 

"Easy on the belly hun, it gon' grow." he spoke in English, making us laugh. 

---

You guessed right! 

We're coming towards the end of this ff, and you don't know how happy I am! 

The next chapter, is gonna be the epilogue. Stay tuned! 

I'll miss updating this one, but nevertheless, you still have MY FIRST LOVE to read :) 

~VH