My family

Y/n's POV 

The whole house was loud, just the way I liked it. 

Namjoon was busy arguing with Yoongs, Jimin and Kook were playing on my laptop, Hoseok and Jin hyung were talking with Ma, while Taehyung and I were cuddling on the couch. Jae was sitting on the floor with his phone in his hands with Tao.

"She's late." Taehyung told me and I nodded. 

"I'm gonna kill her." I whispered back and he chuckled. 

"I'm gonna pray Noona comes out alive." he says and I chuckle. 

"I'M ALIVE!!" Jisoo burst into the house, running into me and giving me a tight hug with the widest smile on her face. 

"I missed you dummy." she said, ruffling my hair. 

"Well, BTS, Jae-Jin, Ryujin, Tao and I, welcome you!" I say and she chuckles, before her eyes meet my mother's. 

"Kim Jisoo, I've heard so much about you." she said, giving her a warm smile. 

"Aunty, I love your songs!" she said, moving over to her to give her a hug. 

She stood up, before looking at the boys. 

"Okay, I can't go around saying hi to all 7 boys in a whole second so I'll say this." she said, attracting the boys' attention. 

"Fire~~~" she sang, doing the 3:33 dance and all of them chuckled. 

"I'm a huge fan, though I respect your privacy. Y/n, congrats on finally getting a boyfriend!" she said and I blushed, burying my face in Taehyung's chest. 

"Oh and I almost forgot. Lee Jae-Jin and Tao! Hello!" she said, giving them a small hug each, before she came back to me, sitting next to Jungkook and Jimin. 

"Noona!" they started, making me chuckle. 

But Jae? 

He was in a daze. 

His gaze wasn't leaving Jisoo, and I chuckled. 

Tao? He was too busy looking at something on his phone. 

That little sucker.

"Oppa's in love~~" I sang to Taehyung and he chuckled. 

"Mission accomplished." he whispered, fist bumping my fist. 

"Umm Y/n?" I heard Oppa call and I looked at him. 

"Yes Oppa?" I said, batting my eyelashes innocently. 

"Please tell me she's the one you're setting me up with." he begged, making me chuckle. 

"You guessed right dummy." I said, smacking his head. 

He whooped quietly, fist bumping the air, before getting back to staring at Jisoo and the boys. 

I stood up, before taking my glass of apple juice from the table. 

"YAH!!! LISTEN UP!" I yelled, making everyone look at me. 

"Let's pretend this is champagne, cuz I'm broke." I said blankly, making the others chuckle. 

"Okay, now I'm gonna reveal some of my secrets, that'll never be revealed again, so listen up." I told them and they nodded, seating themselves down somewhere and looking at me with expectant eyes. 

"First of all. This is the happiest I've ever been in my life. My family's complete, I have a boyfriend,  a wonderful mother, one wonderful Oppa and 7 wonderful brothers, one wonderful best friend. That's all I asked for, and I got it." I said, blinking away tears. 

"And you all don't know how much I love y'all, so keep that in mind if I ever fight with you, alright?" I said chuckling. 

"And one thing I wanted to say was that, I checked my inbox a few minutes ago, and I'm happy to say that I'm gonna debut from Big Hit in three months." I said, making the whole house whoop. 

"I'm proud of you Y/n-ah!" My mother exclaimed, making me chuckle. 

"And one more thing, I love you Taehyung!!" I exclaimed, showing Tae a kissy face to which he just smiled in delight. 

"And I hope Jisoo and Jae become a thing!" I spoke, making the two blush and look away. 

"Oh come on, you're "in denial."" I said, showing air quotes. 

"And my six best friends, or should I say brothers, I'll forever be indebted in showing you guys the same amount of love you've shown me these past months." I said, wiping tears away from my eyes, and looking at them with a smile on my face. 

"And Jaehyun and Hyung-Sik! If you're up there! I miss you guys!" I exclaim, looking at the ceiling, to which the whole house smiled. 

"You guys were the best." I whisper, before looking down, letting the tears fall. 

"Oh hun, don't cry." Taehyung says, whisking me into a hug while I sob. 

"I miss them Tae." I cry, and he nods. 

"They're not gone Y/n. They're with you, always and forever." he said, making me smile. 

"To this wonderful family of mine, I hope you know how much I love you!" I spoke to the house, before gulping down my apple juice. 

"Cheers!" they chorused, drinking down their glasses, and we danced, partied, and ate my mother's home-cooked dinner. 

This was it, 

This was the family I loved. 

---

I legit lost my senses while writing this, but I love this chapter. 

We're almost near the end, almost. Just not yet. 

A few more chapters! 

Till then, 

Sayonara!