Family

Y/n POV 

I could feel my heart pound in my chest as I walked through the hallway of the hotel with Taehyung. 

I was going to see Jae-Jin, and boy was I nervous. 

I was nervous to meet my brother, the very person I pushed away 10 years ago. 

Sure, it's normal, but it isn't normal when your heart is lodged into the back of your throat. 

"What is he doesn't want to see me?" I asked, jiggling Taehyung's hand. 

"Oh shut up. He's been wanting to meet you for so long." he chuckled. 

I huffed, before continuing our walk up and down the hallway, searching for the right door number.

"Room 303, we're here." he said, before making me stand in front of the wall beside the door. 

"Why?" I whispered, and he gave me his boxy smile. 

"Let it be a surprise."  he whispered back, and I nodded, giving him a small smile. 

He knocked, before pausing. 

Ad he knocked again. 

And again. 

Almost making it really annoying.

"Yah yah yah stop stop!" I could here Jae say from inside and I giggled. 

Same old Oppa.

He opened the door, not being able to see me before he saw Taehyung. 

"Oh Taehyung-ah, come inside." he said, walking inside and taking a seat and he chuckled, shaking his head. 

"Hyung someone wanted to meet you." he said, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"You know you're not supposed to bring fans in here right?" I could here him say and he chuckled. 

He moved away, gesturing for me to move in front of the door's frame and I looked at Jae, who clearly didn't see that coming. 

"Oppa.. " I said, before running up to him and throwing my arms around his neck. 

He laughed, before lifting me off the floor, twirling me around. 

"You wanted to meet me?" he asked, tears filling his eyes up, making me tear up too. 

"You-you- I- Missed you." I choked out, making him chuckle. 

"You? Missed me?" he asked, sarcastically, making me shove him arm. 

We heard Taehyung clear his throat.

"You guys done? I'm here you know." we heard Taehyung say from the doorstep and we chuckled, before pulling him into a huge group hug. 

"You guys are the best." I mumbled, making the two laugh. 

That was my family right there. 

My brother, the man of my dreams, and me. 

I choked back happy tears, my life finally being close to complete. 

Close to complete, yes. 

Why, you ask? 

Ma. 

---