I missed you

"Yes, yes, I promise." I told the bickering Taehyung on the phone. 

"Don't forget to give auntie my hellos! And eat well! And don't forget about setting up Hyung." he giggled by the end. 

"Taehyung, I'm not a kid, I'm at home safely with ma. It's been a month since I came anyways, how many times will you tell me this?" I told him and he sighed. 

"One week Y/n. That's all!" he reassured me and I chuckled. 

"Alright my Mr. 22nd letter of the alphabet." I giggled, making him chuckle. 

"You called me that when we first met." he smiled, looking at me through the camera. 

"Uh-huh, and now I love youuuuu." I said, showing him my lips. 

"Yeah love you tooooo." he repeated, making me giggle. 

"Alright, you go ahead with work, don't forget to call here and there." I told him, and hung up after saying our goodbyes. 

It was good to be back in Korea. 

"Eomma!! Taehyung's coming in a week!" I called out and she chuckled. 

"You really love him don't you?" she asked me and I chuckled. 

"Yup. I don't even think I would've survived without him ma. I used to be so.. cold." I told her and she smiled. 

"Cherish him forever. If you break up with him, I'll break your bones." she said and I chuckled, my stomach dipping. 

What if he lost affection? 

What if he lost interest? 

What if he gets annoyed with me? 

What if he cheats? 

I shook my head, before taking my phone, calling Tao. 

"Tao tao, I missed you brother." I told him and he chuckled. 

"I know, I know, but what do I say, I'm such a good brother." he said and I chuckled. 

"Good brother you are? What surprise am I getting?" I spoke and he chuckled. 

"You'll see." he said, before hanging up. 

I frowned, staring at the screen in confusion before walking to ma. 

"Eomma, Tao's saying he's giving me a surprise." I told her pouting and she chuckled. 

"You'll see." she said and I sighed. 

"You're involved too aren't you?" I told her and she nodded, giggling. 

"Ughhh this is sooooo annoying." I whined like a teen, plopping myself on my bed. 

My phone rang, Tao. 

"Whaat is ittttt brotherrrrr?" I whined, making him chuckle. 

"Your surprise is on your doorstep, tell me if it broke or anything. Gotta go now, bye." he said, hanging up before I could say anything. 

I huffed, looking at my phone before the bell rang. 

"Eomma! Tao said the surprise is here!" I told her and she chuckled. 

"It sure is." 

I opened the door, my eyes going wide. 

"Taooooo!!!!" I yelped, throwing my arms around his neck. 

"Missed me?" 

"Yes my imaginary brother, get in." I told him and he chuckled, coming inside. 

"Aunty, how are you?" he said, sitting next to ma. 

"Better than ever, you still have the rest of the surprise left." she said, nodding to me. 

"Oh yes. Y/n, get dressed." he said and I tilted my head. 

"We're going out?" I asked him and he nodded. 

"Fine." I said, quickly changing into a black skinny jeans and a flannel shirt. 

"Let's go. I want ice cream." I said, pulling him out the apartment. 

"Deal." he said, as we walked down to his car, making our way to wherever he was taking us. 

"We're here, let's go." he said, getting out and pulling me with him. 

He pulled out his phone before calling someone. 

"Yup. Come out, I can't see you for god's sake." he said, and before I knew it, Taehyung was standing in front of me. 

I ran, throwing my arms around his neck before wrapping my legs around his waist. 

"I missed you I missed you I MISSED YOUUUU" I sang into his shoulder, making him chuckle. 

"Missed you too boo." he said, rubbing my back, setting me down. 

"One second." I told him, before turning to Tao, walking to him and saying, 

"My dear wonderful imaginary brother, I love youuuuuuuuuuuu" I said and he chuckled, waving me off. 

"Cmon, let's have coffee!" Taehyung said, and the three of us spent our time bickering over coffee and scones, creating a huge bond between us. 

---

Bahaha, Double update!!!!

Tao, the brother of our dreams 2.0! 

Oh, and Jae-Jin stans, you're not alone! 

~WriterVante