Consoled forever.

[Taehyung POV]

I could see the pain in her eyes while she was talking. 

I didn't know she was going through so much. 

Her eyes started brimming with tears, and eventually, tears started streaming down her now pale face. 

Her best friend, depressed, then killing himself. 

I couldn't even imagine how I would've felt if I went through all that. 

She was letting it all out. Everything she wanted to say after that incident. 

I pulled her into a tight hug, and she couldn't hold it in anymore. 

She sobbed, hard, right on to my chest, letting out all her worries. 

I stroked her hair, giving her some calming words, hoping that would make her feel better. 

"Ayy, don't cry anymore, I don't have energy to cook you up another soup!" I joked, resulting her to chuckle and hit me playfully. 

I didn't want to see her crying anymore, so I decided to drop her home. 

She sat in my car, and we drove to her house. 

In a matter of seconds, I saw her doze off on the seat. 

I smiled, ruffling her hair as she slept. 

She looked beautiful, and I don't want that beautiful face to cry, not anymore at least. 

We reached home, and I carried her up. 

She kept her house keys under the doormat, so it was easy for me to unlock her house and tuck her in, before leaving her with a kiss on her forehead, and a note to read when she wakes up in the morning. 

I loved her too much to let her go, even if it was for a couple of hours. 

But I had to. 

And I hated that. 

Nevertheless, I gave her a few more kisses on her cheeks, before running out of her apartment. 

---