Beijing

Y/n POV 

I walked onto the Airport in Beijing, waiting for Mr. Huang to pick me up. 

He was supposed to be my PA, which I found weird. 

The secretary's assistant? 

Wow. I'm being honored more than I actually should be. 

Yay or Nay?

I walked out, searching for a name board with my name, finally finding it in the hands of a tall man. 

Lee Y/n. 

I looked at the man, instantly recognizing him from the brief video call we had in the flight with Luhan. The only thing was that he didn't speak. 

Huang Zitao. 

I walked over, giving him a handshake. 

"Hello! You must be Zitao!" I told him, and he smiled, making me giggle. He looked cute for all I could say. 

"Yes Ms. Lee! You can call me Tao. I'm your PA." he said. 

"Well Tao, please call me Y/n. Drop the honorifics." I said laughing.

He chuckled before leading me to his car. 

"Your apartment has been arranged, I will drop you there in my car Y/n. Luhan said you can start working from Monday. You have two days to unpack and settle down. You already have my number, just call me if you need anything." he told me, and I nodded, sitting in the car, before he drove us to my new apartment. 

I had a feeling we were going to be best friends. 

He reminds me of Tae. 

Huge smile, tall, long hair, long fingers. 

Oh god I'm observing a little too much aren't I. 

"Y/n, we're here." he said, looking out. 

"Xiexie Tao!" I said, getting up and walking towards the driver's window. 

"Here are your keys. If you need me, you know you can always call me!" he said, before driving off, leaving me standing in front of the apartment, my bags next to me. 

Let's just say that the house was BEAUTIFUL. 

A huge kitchen, a wonderful bedroom with a bathroom attached. 

A dashing living room with the comfiest sofas I've ever seen.

And even after all of this there was only one thing on my mind. 

I wonder how Taehyung is. 

-

Taehyung POV 

I woke up feeling a harsh sting on my head. 

I could hear voices. 

Very familiar voices. 

"He'll wake up, don't worry Jimin-ah. He passed out when he got hit." 

"Are you sure?" said Jimin's angry voice and before I knew it, I opened my eyes, only to see all six members sitting around me. 

"Taehyung-ah. How are you feeling?" I heard Jin Hyung say and to my surprise, I was feeling alright. 

I slight headache that's all. 

I sat up quickly, my hands on my lap. 

"I'm alright." I told Jin Hyung, only knowing that it was a huge mistake. 

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU SCARED US? WHAT WERE YOU DOING THAT LATE OUTSIDE HUH? YOU HIT OUR VAN! YOU COULD'VE DIED!" Jin Hyung rapped, and before I knew it, I slapped a hand over his mouth. 

"Calm down! We have a concert on Monday! In Beijing! We have to leave tomorrow, so stay put!" I told him and he sighed, reluctantly nodding before walking out with the rest of the members. 

Hoseok Hyung stayed back. I knew he had something to say to me about Y/n. They were close. 

"Where's Y/n?" he asked me, sitting at the foot of my bed. 

"She left. China. She'll not come for another year." I told him, tears streaming down my eyes. 

Hoseok hyung clicked his tounge, before running his fingers through his hair. 

"I knew it." he muttered, making my look at him. 

"You knew it?" I asked him, and he shrugged. 

"I went to give her dinner yesterday, and when I looked around, her boxes were packed. I thought she was going for a trip to her native that's all. Not China." he said exasperatedly. 

I nodded, looking down. 

Beijing. 

I can only pray I run into her in Beijing. 

---