Always and Forever

The news had spread.

Y/n had debuted three months ago, and her songs were a success.

And now, Hybe labels was planning for something. Something very special.

방탄소년단 @BTS_twt                                                                                                                                            Spolier alert: We collaborated with Lunar!! @lunar_twt_BigHit Can't wait!

-

Armies went berserk.

They started following Y/n's twt handle, people started fangirling over the fact that Y/n was Taehyung's girlfriend, and now that they collaborated, they were sitting together at home, all seven boys and her, cuddled up in the cold.

"Guys, Novas are going berserk." Y/n spoke, making Hoseok frown.

"What are Novas again?" he asked, earning a whap upside the head from Y/n.

"My fandom for god's sake Hoseok." she said chuckling, before snuggling closer to Taehyung.

That was how big her debut was.

Everyone loved her, and she was now a soloist in big hit.

Her rap collab with Hwasa went wild, and now she's the princess of Big Hit.

They spent new year together, they spent Christmas together, the whole of Big Hit family loved her.

And now, we're back to square one.

It was February 15th, all over again.

And Taehyung was nervous as hell.

"Hyung, you'll be fine. I'm sure she'll love this." Jungkook spoke, making Taehyung nod.

He was going to take the next step.

"Y/n!!" He called out to his girlfriend, who got out of her room, walking towards him.

"Yesh, tell me Mr. Kim." She said, planting herself on his lap.

"I've a surprise for you." He said simply and she jerked her head back.

"Moi birthday is not for another three months, what is it?" She asked, and he chuckled.

"You'll see. The catch to this is that it'll be revealed on the rooftop. Get dressed, be there in thirty." He said and she smiled, nodding before kissing him on the cheek and walking off to her room, getting herself ready.

Taehyung on the other hand, was much more nervous.

He wore a flannel shirt and black jeans before walking up, making sure everything was set.

And then she entered.

And to say the least, she looked drop dead gorgeous.

Her simplicity made her even more stunning.

Thankfully, the glass on the rooftop protected them from the cold and the snow, and they stood near the glass, watching the snow fall. 

"Do you remember what day it is?" he asked her and she shook her head. 

"You called me Mr. 22nd letter of the alphabet today." he said, grinning his boxy smile and she chuckled. 

"I remember so well." she said, and he nodded. 

"It's surprising how much has changed since then." he spoke, turning to face her. 

"I didn't expect so much to change." she said smiling. 

"I want to take the next step Y/n." he said, standing in front of her. 

"What do you mean?" she asked and he smiled, before kneeling down, a small velvety black box in his hand before he opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. 

Her eyes glistened with tears, at the sight of him proposing. 

"You remember that Canadian soldier wrote something on a letter for his wife before he passed away?" he asked him and she nodded, a small smile on her face. 

"He said, When the war is over, we'll get married and I'll grow flowers like you, and our story will be one of the most beautiful love tales in the universe. I want our love tale to be like that." he said, making her sob. 

"I wanna grow flowers like you, cherish them as I do you, I want to hold them close, take care of them because they're really fragile." 

"Taehyung, I love you." she choked and he smiled. 

"I want to give you all my love, and only share them to the kid I might be having one day in the future." he said and she chuckled. 

"So my dear Lee Y/n, will you marry me and make me the happiest man on Earth?" he asked her and she nodded, pulling him by his collar to stand up before kissing him, her salty tears making its way onto their lips. 

Sliding the ring onto her finger, he smiled. 

"You're mine now. Forever, and always." he smiled, before interlocking his hands with her. 

"I love you so much. I love you so so much." she whispered, kissing him passionately. 

"I loved you. I love you. I will always love you." he said, kissing her forehead.