You changed him

[Y/n POV] 

"So, now that I've brought her here, what do y'all plan on doing for fun?" Tae asked, looking at his members. 

"Let's watch a movie with noona!" Jungkook chirps, and we all nod in agreement. 

"Sure, why not?" I reply. 

"What do you wanna watch, Y/n ssi?" Namjoon asks. 

"I'm fine with anything you guys you watch, really." I say, not wanting to make them feel invaded. 

"Trust me Y/n, the movies these kids choose are really kiddish." Jin says, shrugging. 

"Honestly, I love cartoons, so I can't judge!" I say, laughing along with the others. 

Jungkook chose "Ratatouille", and we all sat, Jungkook cuddling with Namjoon, Jin cuddling  with Jimin, Yoongi sleeping alone, and Hoseok munching on a bag of chips. While here, Tae fell asleep on my lap, and I was watching the movie while ruffling his hair. 

[Taehyung POV] 

I woke up to the feeling of someone's hand on my head. Looking up, I saw Y/n, who seemed to have fallen asleep on Hoseok Hyung's shoulder. 

Hoseok hyung, funnily, had fallen asleep on the sleeping Yoongi hyung's shoulder. 

Yoongi Hyung's head rested on the sofa's cushion, cuz we were sitting down. 

Ahh she's so cute.

I took her hand and placed it on my cheek before drifting back into my dreamland.

I woke up again, the same position, but this time, Hoseok hyung wasn't there, and neither was yoongi hyung. 

I guess they went to write songs again. 

I got up, and gave Y/n a kiss on her cheek before lightly shaking her to wake her up. 

"What time is it?" she asked, yawning and rubbing her eyes. 

"It's 7. Time for dinner." I said, helping her get up. 

The rest were surprisingly in the kitchen doing things on their own. 

"Oh hey Y/n." Jin said, looking around the kitchen to find something to cook. 

"Hey Jin, can I cook for you guys if you don't mind?" she asks, surprising me a little. 

"You can cook?" I ask her confused. 

"Of course I can. It's something you need to know to do." She says. 

"That's so true Y/n." Jin responds, giving her a thumbs up. 

"So what are you gonna cook noona?" Jungkook asks, from the living room. 

"Ironically, I'll make Ratatouille for you guys!" she says, clapping her hands together and smiling. 

"Wait you actually know how to cook that? Cuz, I've been trying to learn that for about a month now." Jin hyung responds, looking a little surprised.

"Well, I used to make that for my best friend, and he used to have it every year for his birthday. I made that every year for 4 years, and I still make it even though he's not there." she said, trying not to sound sad. 

I knew exactly what she meant and who she meant. 

"Why what happened? Is he not your friend anymore?" Jin asked, curiously. 

"He...passed away." she said, her last words mere whispers. 

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I shouldn't have asked." Jin said, trying not to make her sad.