Chapter 2

After I finished taking a shower I changed into my outfit

After I finished taking a shower I changed into my outfit. Dressing up is something I have always loved. It's a way to express myself without giving too much away. I always send and pick out clothes at any opportunity I get for the five. They're all so different and it's nice to try something new. 

Today I have to job to handle, which could get messy, and then I plan to meet up with an old friend. I don't really like the term friend, but he's an okay person to be around. He reminded me of John and Matteo even though he's the second in command in the American mafia. I don't really make 'friends' with people in other mafia's, but I've met my share of people. 

Once I was dressed I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a glass of water

Once I was dressed I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I haven't drunk water all day and I shouldn't be so ungrateful. I'm able to have water and I'm not. There was a time when I wasn't. 

I'm craving doughnuts right now, I need to get them today. Maze always brings me doughnuts, she is such a life savour. 

I grabbed one of my handguns, and a few knives hiding them on me. I never go anywhere without them. They're my specialty.

 I have a lot of locks and security measures on each of my houses. John is a fucking genius and designs the most amazing systems, it's almost impossible to break into. Everything comes so naturally to him, it makes him so admirable, I'm proud of him. 

He would be too.

I lock up and go towards my garage. 

From a young age, I have always loved cars and motorcycles. So now I guess I collect them, it's my way to treat myself. Today I decided to take one of my Ferrari's. I know it's a basic ride, but John insisted I buy it. I even got our last names engraved on each side of the car above the tires. I always drive and John is my annoying front seat passenger. My side engraved with Samara and John's with Blake.

Everyone calls me Samara, it's my mafia name and my mafia defines me. Samara is a name that lurks all around the world, but almost never in a positive way. People fear my name, and I don't blame them I have a horrible reputation. I know I'm a monster it's what I was made to be. 

Sage is who I was, Samara is what I have become.

Only a few people have got to meet Sage, but even I know she died a long time ago. I try to be better for John and the five I really do, I just feel as if maybe that part of me never existed and I'm trying to create something that will fill my lifeless body. At the end of the day I always end up being Samara, maybe one day I'll be Sage again.

It's false hope, Samara. Don't become weak again.

I try to keep John out of the dirty stuff as much as I can and let him work from the side, so I don't put him in any more danger than he's already in. I can't risk him getting hurt because he is all I have at the end of the day. I will lose anyone and everyone but not him.

Thinking of John he is probably pissed at me for leaving without saying goodbye, I have my reasons, but he's taken care of. I have security all around him and he doesn't really go anywhere without me. I guess I can deal with him when I get back to Spain.

^Sage's Ferrari

^Sage's Ferrari

When I arrived at the address I wait for a call from Maze. Maze and I met a few years back when I was out killing this woman that stole thousands from our Mafia and I found out she had a daughter. I took Maze in and she trained with my trainees, now she is a big asset to my team. I don't think we would be where we are today if it wasn't for her.

Maze is only a year older than me, and she is amazing at what she does.

Maze works more so for me than the mafia, you could say she is my right-hand bitch. She also handles all of my paperwork and shit like that. 

Our mafia, the Spanish mafia. Since I have been in power the mafia has been at the top. Loyalty stands with me, and we just do what need's to be done. Human trafficking or drug dealing is how mafias earn the most amount of money, but I refuse. We make and sell the best weapons there are while assassinating who needs to be killed.

If anything were to happen to me everything would go under John's name, but the rest of the mafia would handle all of the work and keep him out of it. 

I gave Rico the title of 'boss' in the underworld because he handles everything so well and I can't really handle being so strapped down, maybe in a couple of years I'll think about it. 

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of my ringtone. I pull over on the road in front of the abandoned building and take out my phone, holding it to my ear.

"Hello Boss, are you at the location", Maze doesn't like to beat around the bush, she likes to get straight to the point.

"Yes, tell me who I need to kill."

"There are three men, all involved with human trafficking, and stole from the American Mafia", fucking pigs, what a shame to kill them.

"Who wants them dead?", I ask curiously. 

"The American Mafia king, Bellamy King", that guy is fucking ruthless, I'm shocked he didn't kill them with his bare hands. I've never met him in person, but I have heard a lot about him and not all good things.

"I am meeting up with his second in command later today, maybe I'll see him tonight. Send me pictures of the pigs and have men ready to clean everything up."

"Got it, boss", she says before I cut the phone.

I wait for the pictures and once I got them I head towards the building.

Did you like this chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.