Chapter 22

"Okay", I almost whisper

"Wait what", Ezra asks shocked at my words.

"It will be nothing more than a business deal, you forget about my personal relationships and I give you your wish of me staying with you for nine months. If anyone asks we will simply say it's an alliance between the Spanish and the Italian's, but I want nothing to do with your mafia. Since I have no trust in you people, we will have a contract made, stating everything. If either breaks the contract it will end in death. Those are my terms. Nothing more, nothing less", I finish with tilting my head and raising an eyebrow.

I did not want to do this, but I can't risk the trio getting hurt. They can't kill Rico because he has the title and no one would even think about killing me. I have spent years covering up any trace of my personal affairs, making sure no one has anything against me. One mistake and this bitch Bently caught it.

People seeing two of the most powerful mafia's align would cause a lot of chaos, but it's all for show. It's always been the Spanish, Italian, and the Americans at the top.

"Are you seriously going to let her do this", Azar argues to Enzo throwing his hands up in the air.

One look from Enzo and he backs down.

"I can't believe it's come to this, but deal", Enzo sticks his hand out for me to shake.

Without another glance at any of them, I turn towards the direction of the limo.

"I'll meet you tomorrow, Blaze can contact me. No one else", I leave no room for any discussion.

I walk until I get to the corner of the building, I'm about to turn when I see the most horrifying sight. I stumble back, to be caught by no other than Azar. I push him off and think about what I need to do. I put a finger to my lip indicating the brothers not to talk.

John, Maze, Matteo, Rico were all on their knees with people around them with guns pointed at them. They were all trying to stay strong, but I could see the fear in their eyes. I carefully look over the corner, and this time I see Rico talking to them. He could be negotiating or maybe buying time.

If I go in I can't kill them all with just a knife.

I turn my head towards the brothers.

I grab Blaze's arm and yank him towards me.

"Some son of a bitches have my family on their knee around the corner. I'm going to need backup. My only priority is to make sure they get out safely. Kill them all, except one", I whisper in his ear before looking around the corner.

"You guys ready to kill some people", I ask in a whisper.

They look at me confused.

"NOW", I whisper yell.

I run to the guy closest to me and jab a knife into his throat. Blood squirted overme.

How fun.

As I go for my next kill, I see the brothers make their way over to me. I glance at the five and they looked at me with relief. I give light smile.

Sage, I mean Samara is my sister

Sage, I mean Samara is my sister. After years of hoping to see her, I finally met her.

As much as I love my family we aren't a family. Other than our occasional conversations, we don't feel like a family.

We have been with Samara for less than an hour and she actually seems to like me over our brothers. 

That's a first.

I was in shock when we met her. It's been years since we have seen her, but other than a little bit of her appearance, nothing in her was Sage-like. It was like she was dead. Her face, her eyes, held nothing. No emotion.

It was frightening. She has this deadly ora that makes me want to run and never look back.

Who would have thought that the notorious Samara was my sister?

It's almost unreal. The few times that I saw a glimpse of life in her eyes, was when she talked about her friends, her family.

I saw her dance with the capo of the Spanish mafia. It was probably a life-changing moment in history, but nobody would dare say a thing against her.

I actually saw my brothers scared and it was kind of funny, but I knew if I laughed once I wouldn't be able to stop.

I don't know who has her friends, but even in such a horrible situation, she showed nothing. She even asked me for help. Me!

As much as I was jealous of her other friends I needed to do anything for her.

I saw the relief in her friend's eyes once they saw her. Sage on the other hand was killing after killing with no stop.

It was a scary sight. I couldn't believe this was my little sister, killing within seconds like a machine.

I'm a tiny bit glad that she already knows of the underworld because that would be one awkward conversation to have, but I am not happy that she's one of the most terrifying people in the world.

She thinks of her coming home to us is nothing more than a 'business deal'. I wish she loved us, but I guess I shouldn't have expected her to run into my arms and need me to protect her. Now I think it's the other way around.

In the time it took the five of us to kill a guy together, she killed triple the amount.

The last three men surrounded her and she grinned.

I don't know how, but she paralyzed the first guy from the head down. The second one went flying after a few punches. The last one on the other hand gave her a blow to the stomach right before she stabbed him in the heart, but not before whispering something in his ear that made the blood drain from his face. Once he fell to the floor she spits some of the blood from her mouth on his face. Fucking idiot, I hear her mumble.

Are we bad for just watching her do that? Whatever it was badass.

She quickly runs towards her family. And it wasn't us.

Did you like this chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.