Chapter 29

"Samara where are we going", Blaze asks me worriedly looking out the windows for any signs of where we are

"I am going to go get a guy, and you will stay here with Matteo", I say pulling up at the warehouse.

"Okay, I'll be right here if you need anything", he smiles at me before I leave the car. 

I do a little shake, shrugging off everything that was said to me today. I'm a monster I get it, now let's move on.

I'm going to get this son of a bitch and take him back to Spain. I'm going to lock him up and torcher him every day until he begs for death. 

As I walk inside, I see the sight of a man laying on the floor with a needle in his neck.

"Samara", Alias walks towards me while Maze is on the phone.

"This is the guy who shot Rico, he missed blocking one of the cameras and it was a clear view of his face. I didn't do anything to him, but I did find out he's a part of the American mafia. 

I actually thought Rafael was my friend. It was probably the asshole, Bellamy fucking King. I'm going to kill that son of a bitch. He took my Rico away.

"Get him in the car, make sure he can't move", I demand angrily. He quickly complies dragging the body. 

Luna walks towards me. "Spain isn't doing too bad, everything will be fine for when you get back tonight", she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You guys are coming to Spain too, right now", an idea pops into my head.

She looks at me with wide eyes, "Now", she asks in disbelief. 

"Ya", I turn going towards the car.

***

I went to the hotel to pick up our stuff, but when I got there I saw that Maze left me a note saying they got the stuff packed and took it with them.

Now I'm driving to where the jet I had ready for us is. Blaze and I sat in the front seats while the twins and a still unconscious Matteo sat in the back. I don't know how he's still passed out, but I am glad he is. The prisoner is thrown into the trunk.

"Blaze, call your brothers and tell them to come to pick you up",  my voice beams through the car. There is not a lot of traffic, traffic pisses me off.

"Can't I come with you guys", Blaze complains while pouting. 

"One day", I shortly answer making him smile like a madman. 

He pulls out his phone and dials a number putting it on speaker.

This is going to be great.

"Blaze, where the hell are you?", Ezra fumed. There was a lot of ruckus in the background which he tried to control.

"Can you come get me, I'm with Sage", Blaze pleaded, playing with his seatbelt. 

"Your sister is she okay?", Ezra quickly asks.

"SISTER!", the twins blurt from the back.

Shit, I forgot they were here.

"Who was that", Eza questions.

"Just come get me", he quickly disconnects the call. 

"Twins, not a word about what you heard", I look towards the backseat. They quickly give me a nod, shocked about what just happened.

"We're here. Twins take the prisoner and Matteo and get seated into the jet. I will wait in the car for Blaze's brothers", I change the topic.

The twins do as their told.

"Hot ride", Blazes beams checking out the jet from in the car.

"Blaze, can I ask you something", I turn towards him resting my arm on the arm rest.

"Ofcourse", he gives me his full attention.

"Did anything happen between you guys and the Americans", I ask earning a growl from Blaze.

His mood completely changed, I'm guessing they're not on the best terms. 

"The fucking Americans have been at war with us for the second place spot for years. Their has been horrible losses from both sides. Why did they do anything to you", he snarled.

Why would the Americans come for me, their war is with the Italians. There's a chance the news got out about our relation. Why would they kill Rico?

"Don't worry, nothing I can't handle", I reasure him, playing with the rings on my finger.

"I'm starving", he pats his stomach. I pass him my bottle of vodka.

"Good enough", he shrugs taking a sip making him have a cough attack.

I hold back a laugh and grab the bottle from him taking a big swing.

"I got you a new motorcycle", he muttered looking out the window. 

What? Why? Me? 

"What", I questioned eger to hear his answer.

"Well, you will be living here and you should have one. I guess it'm my way to thank you", he turns towards me showing a more vulnerable side. 

"Thank me, for what", I ask in disbelief. 

"For everything, you're real with me and don't look at me differently. I am use to people seeing me as the reckless party animal, but you don't. Everyone always picks my brothers and its always about them. I love them, but sometimes it's hard. You're probably the first person to pick me over them. I'm sorry, I must sound like a baby", he looks down at his lap ashamed with his words.

I don't know what to say. Maybe growing up with a family isn't as easy as I thought.

I lift up his chin making his eyes meet mine. I soften my face and wipe the tear that fell from his eye.

Weak.

I see a car pull up and I quickly move my hand from his face. I go back to my signature face making a frown appear on Blaze's face. 

Okay, time to deal with some Italian drama.

Did you like this chapter?

Remeber to vote and comment.