Chapter 6

"What the hell?"

"What the hell?"

"Rafael", I turn my head towards the door a little while keeping my knife on stranger's throat.

"Bellamy you haven't even met her and you already pissed her off", he says looking at stranger with disappointment. This guy is Bellamy King, why am I surprised. Lived up to his reputation in like ten minutes, I still don't like him, he's a fucking asshole.

"Rafe she's holding a fucking knife to my throat", Bellamy glares making him put his hands up in surrender.

I push him into the wall before letting go of him, I hold up my finger stopping him from making an attack. You start it, I end it. I wiped off the blood from my knife onto my shirt. I went to Rafael and shook his hand, a little too hard.

"It's about time you got here, you know how I feel about waiting", I give him a stern look. He looks at me with wide eyes and gulps. The last time he was late I was a second away from breaking his fingers and shoving them down his throat.

"My bad, I got held up with some, business. How are you doing", he changes the topic. I'm quick to realize he isn't made for mafia life, he to nice, it will get him killed.

"Rafael", stranger beams clenching his fists. This guy really needs to work on hiding his anger.

Why the fuck do you care?

"What", I ask annoyed. You don't interrupt someone it's fucking rude unless they deserve it, which I definitely don't.

Wink. Wink.

"Rafael who the hell is this bitch", he says giving me a look with disgust while wiping the blood off his neck.

I'm the bitch, I was trying to be civil, but this guy is getting on my nerves.

"What did we just talk about stranger, show some respect", I turn towards him.

"I am the leader of the American Mafia, know your place", his eyes turning cold. Know my place? I take out my gun pointing it at his head, making him do the same to me.

"Love, we know how this ended last time, so I would shut the fuck up if I were you."Who does this bitch think he is and why am I not pressing the trigger. Is killing this bitch really worth starting a war with the American mafia?

I take a deep breath putting the gun back into my purse while biting my tongue. I need to be in control, no outbursts. Anger is emotion and no one needs to see I have those.

He scowls at me before putting his gun away, I gave him my signature glare back.

Rafael coughed, "Bellamy this is Samara, Samara, Bellamy. Why don't we go talk in the living room", this is really awkward. I need to get out of here.

I nod walking away with Rafael, leaving Bellamy in the office alone. Once I get seated done on his couch and we started talking.

***