Chapter 3

I wanted to get this over with as soon as I can because the damn doughnuts won't leave my mind

 The warehouse looked disgusting from the outside. Surrounded by trash and graffiti art all over. I guess it's an okay place to hide if you are smart enough to cover up your tracks, unlike these idiots. Maze found them within minutes.

I take out the handgun I had tucked into my pants and turn of the safety, holding it in front of me with two hands. I like guns, but I am more of a knife person they're just so much more persistent. I do enjoy using the body as well, it gets the adrenaline pumping. 

I must sound like a psychopath, oh well, off to go kill people.

I sweep the outside just in case of any unwanted guest, lets just say it wouldn't be the first time the FBI was after me.

The front doors had a giant chain on them, but you could clearly tell that it wasn't doing anything. I took it off and tossed it onto the ground before I kicked the door open. 

The building was filled with wooden containers, which I am guessing have the American Mafia's shipments inside. 

"Hello, anyone here, the devil is thirsty for blood", I say as I shoot towards the broken ceiling. 

Even I cringed at that. 

Do your job. 

I look around and see a lot of doors. If I check them all they might get away in the time being. I see a room towards the back with a little noise seeping through the door, rooky mistake. 

I run towards the door and kick it open once again and see the three men hiding cowardly in the corner with nothing but their fists.

No weapons. 

Idiots.

I smirk at the idea of how easy this was going to be, making them flinch.

How they stole these shipments is above me.

I wanted to torcher them, but the doughnuts. I aim and pull the trigger two times shooting two of them straight in the heart, making them collapse on the floor before they could make a move.

The last guy looked at me wide-eyed, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Y-Y-You can have the shipments just let me go", he pleads, trying to get as close to the wall as possible.

It's cute that this bitch thinks I'll let him live.

"You can leave", I trail making a look of shock and happiness appear on his face. 

"IF you tell me why you stole the shipments", I bargain, making him put hands down.

"That's it. Are you part of the American mafia", he asks in disbelief. I can guaranty he's a fucking spy.

I shake my head no, reliving him from the thought.

"I'm Russian", he says in a thick accent, lifting his shirt and showing me the Russian branding on his left rib. Almost all mafias have some sort of symbol, but the Russians brand into their skin with a fucking boiling hot metal rod with their symbol on it.

I raise my hand and pull the trigger, shooting him in the heart.

"Say hi to the devil for me", I whisper.

 I literally flew across the country to kill three bitches, I did them a favour, the heart is the cause of weakness.

I give Maze a quick text telling her it's done before walking out of the warehouse.

I hop into my Ferrari, putting the nearest Dunkin' into the GPS and start driving.

Rafael asked me to see him today, the second in command of the American Mafia. About three months ago after a very difficult mission where I was going to kill the third in command in the Russian mafia, I was in very critical condition which doesn't happen often. Rafael was there doing god knows what and he saw me. He helped me out and he told me I owed him. 

Having the Samara owe you is a really big deal and I didn't want him to take it for granted. In return, I killed some people that wanted him dead and I don't owe him or anyone anything. When he found out I was coming to America he called me up and asked if I would be willing to meet him. He was very happy when I said I would think about it because believe me when I say I don't do that often. 

I am not one to make friends, but he genuinely helped me without knowing who I was. I enjoy his company, but I have to stay Samara around him and not Sage. I can't risk it.

When I arrived at Dunkin' I parked my car and tucked my gun into my pants before walking inside. I wait in line, there were about four people in front of me so I started texting Rico to check-in, making sure there aren't any complications or if they need me.

"Excuse me", I hear a little voice say from behind me.

Who the fuck is that?

I slowly turn around and see no one there. I go to turn back around, "down here", the voice grumbles.

I look down to see a little girl. I raise an eyebrow. 

"You're holding up the line", she says putting her little hands on her waist. I'm not good with kids, like what do I say?

"And?", I challenge trying to annoy her. She tugs on the guy behind her's pants.

"Daddy"

The guy was tall and had tattoos running down his arms. His abs were visible through his tight black shirt, the shirt complimented his hair and eyes well.

"Yes sweetie", he answers picking up the little girl in his arms.

"Tell this lady to hurry up", she says in frustration, putting her hands on her father's shoulders, making me internally smile.

The guy looks at me and freezes. 

Okay, this is weird.

He shakes his head, "Sorry about her", he smiles.

"Hey", the kid says at his words, causing her dad to through his head back and let out a laugh.

I nod turning back around and ordering a dozen Vanilla Frosted Sprinkle Donuts.

I pay, then grab them once there ready. I go to leave when someone bumps into my shoulder.

"Watch where your fucking going", I check my doughnuts making sure they're okay then dust off my shoulder

"Sorry", I hear the girl's father say again. I turn my head towards him giving him a glance before walking out of there. 

I drove home as fast as I could so I can enjoy my donuts. 

Did you like this chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.