Chapter 20

"Sage", I hear called out

I shot my head around to where the sound came from. Ezra.

He stood out of breath in his suit, matching to his brothers.

I walk up to him and shove him into the nearest wall. I put my hand on his throat and press down.

"What the fuck did you just call me", I growl at him.

He knows.

"Listen, I just need to talk to you, please", he pleads.

I look over to the five as they stare at me with confusion.

I soften my grip on his neck.

"I'll be done soon, then will go home", I say to my family.

"Let's go", I grumble pushing him forward.

I give a last glance to the five before walking into the room Ezra brought me to.

I close the door and turn around.

"What do you want", I put on my deadliest face.

"Your my sister", he smiles.

"I think you're confused, I already told you and your brother that your sister is dead", I tilt my head.

"Sage, I knew it was you in the meeting, so I may or may not have grabbed your bottle of vodka after you left and did a DNA test, don't even get me started on you drinking", he tries to get a reaction from me.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Don't call me Sage and I do not need your concern", I say with disgust lasing through my voice.

"I am your family"

"Do you want money or something from me because if that's what it takes for you to get lost, I'll gladly do it", I fake smile.

"No, I don't want your money. I am face to face with my sister after twelve years and you're trying to get rid of me", he mumbles while running his hands through his hair.

"Listen I have people outside waiting for me, so if you could get to the point", I say impatiently.

I need to go to the five before they start worrying. I do not have time for this 'family' drama.

"You have five brothers who have been looking for you for years without enjoying a day without you, they are your family and they need you", he looks at me vulnerable.

They should have looked for me harder. If they cared about me and didn't think I was dead they should have found me when I needed them. For all I care they can rote like the bitches they are.

You don't mean that.

Shut up.

The three that I have seen grew up so much. It's been twelve years since I've seen them, but I never thought I would see them again. Italian mafia. I haven't had any time to process anything.

Stop being so whiney.

I stare at him.

"Are you done", I ask annoyed.

He's taken aback by my sudden attitude.

"I don't have any idea what you're talking about, your Italian and I'm Spanish", I lie, pulling down my lip where my x tattoo is.

He looks at me unimpressed.

"Why are you lying", he yells frustrated.

I go to leave, but he grabs my wrist.

This bitch is dead.

I glare at him.

"I will give you seconds to get your hand off me before I break it and feed it to your brothers", I grit through my teeth.

"What is wrong with you, I'm your brother", he takes a step back and scrunches his eyebrows.

"Stop saying that I have a brother and a family, you are sure as hell not part of it", I put my hands behind me because I'm close to strangling him.

I need to leave.

I open the door to see four people who look exactly like Ezra. One of them being Azar the 'brother' that came with Ezra yesterday at the meeting and another, Blaze from the bar. The other two must be Bently and the one I hate most, Enzo.

All grown up. I felt a little bit happy to see them and I hate it.

"Move", I say to no one in particular.

"She's our sister", I hear Ezra yell from behind me.

Their faces all changed and they freeze.

"What the hell are you talking about", Azar says brushing past me.

Ass.

"I have no idea how this is possible, but Samara is Sage. She is our sister", Ezra says waving around a paper.

I seriously want to leave.

Azar goes up to him and rips the paper out of his hand, I'm guessing it's the DNA test.

Legally I'm dead, I simply don't exist. I'm almost shocked how Ezra knew it was me just by my looks. I look very similar to these guys, it's honestly weird.

I look over to three who are still there. Come on bitches, get a grip.

"It's her", we hear Azar whisper.

"How is that possible", Enzo says snapping out of his trance.

I hate his voice.

No, you don't.

"If you don't step out of the way of the door, I will kill you all", I look around the room at each of the boys.

No one moves. I guess we have to do this the hard way.

I quickly grab Blaze and hold a knife that I bribed one of the guards to let me keep to his throat.

Security my ass.

Everyone's eyes widened.

I take my head to Blaze's ear, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Just don't say a word", I whisper so only he could hear.

"My family is waiting for me outside and I want nothing to do with you people", I hope that hurt them.

Their eyes looked hurt as they moved away from the door. I walk towards the door and mumble a sorry to Blaze before I throw him towards his brothers.

Now, where are they?

Did you like this chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.