Chapter 13

I grab a few knives and my gun, tucking them into my pants

I grab a few knives and my gun, tucking them into my pants. I'm ready to get this meeting over with along with the problem with the Italians. Rico has a good "bond" with them, so I don't know why they would attack. They had a good thing going, each mistake you make comes at a price. I haven't interacted with them personally before, but now I just find them idiotic. Going against me is a death wish.

I need all of my main bitches at the meetings to hear their "input" on a few of the problems

I need all of my main bitches at the meetings to hear their "input" on a few of the problems. I like to keep at least 10 people that have a little bit more responsibility than everyone else. They're more experienced and know what they're doing. They work around Spain handling the different bases in their provinces. When someone else gets better than them they get thrown off their pedestal. There's no mercy or anything, if you can't handle as much as your supposed to, I won't hesitate to kill you. At first, they were sexist pigs, but once you put them in their place, they'll do what's right. 

Each person in my mafia is on a rank. The better you are the more value you hold. Everyone starts off the same way, with nothing. You need to work your way up to get what everyone wants, power. There's no hiding it, in the mafia, power is a drug that no one seems to get enough of. And don't think that people won't do whatever it takes to get it.

I am the leader of the Spanish mafia, I did all of the work, I brought us to the top, but I don't do the boring shit. I can't be strapped down right now, so I gave my second the title, Rico. I'm the boss and Rico is my underboss, but he's more of the face of everything. In a couple of years I plan on completely taking over, I just hope I won't ever regret giving Rico so much.

I should get going.

I take a look in the mirror, letting myself drain out the little colour from my face. It's time to be who I'm supposed to.

I turn away and start texting Maze that I am on my way to the main building. 

When walking towards the front door I remember something or should say, someone.

"John, I have a meeting. Don't leave the house and don't go out. If there are any problems don't think twice about calling."

Leave him before he leaves you.