06.| ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SIX.
   [06]. Comfort Spell.
   [PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴇʀꜱ?

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴏ
ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴇʀ?.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

WANDA LED NATASHA TO the living room upstairs where everyone else seemed to have been in. And by everyone— they meant everyone. Carol Danvers, Clint, Bucky, Sam, even Thor was back and of course both Wanda and Natasha. Everyone was in their own conversation except for Natasha who sat on the kitchen stool looking over everyone. The last time she saw them all gathered together was the day her father died— and no one was smiling.

"Hey kid, you okay?" Bucky questions, taking a seat next to Natasha.

Natasha looks up, she was had been shocked that the man said a word to her.

Bucky snorts. "I'm sorry— things have been crazy lately— it's hard to know who you can and can't trust."

"I get it... trust issues." Natasha softly says, she glances around the room. "There's so many of you guys in here."

"You mean Avengers?"

"Y-yeah."

Bucky hums. "Well, how about we introduce you to them."

Natasha nods and follows Bucky into the room where everyone else had been. Natasha and future Bucky were close— he treated her like his kid. But that was probably because he wasn't able to raise James with Steve and Natasha Romanoff like he wanted to.

"Who's the kid?"

Everyone's attention was now on Natasha.

Wanda looks up at the child and then turns to face everyone else. "This is Natalie. She's the one who brought James back— and she'll be helping us come up with ways to remove the parasite."

Carol hums. "Well, I'm Carol."

"I'm Clint."

"Thor."

Natasha smiles. "I know who you all are."

Thor smirks. "Oh— a fan?"

"Yeah, sure you could say that."