44.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR.
[44]. Black Widow.
[PART THREE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱʜɪᴇʟᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ' ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪ ꜱʜɪᴇʟᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ
ʜᴇᴀᴅ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

SHORTY AFTER RUNNING AWAY both James and Natasha found Yelena who had been by all the motorbikes. Yelena and Natasha sat with one another on a bike while James managed to steal another motorbike. As they were driving away they were being chased by someone in a tank. Not only that, but more women began to follow behind them.

Eventually, James gave up on the bike, he jumps off of it and throws a man out of his car right before getting it.

"You can't just steal someone's car."

Yelena scoffs. "Do you want him to go chase him down and un-steal it?"

James laughs before he reverses the car only to crash into the car behind them.

"Okay. Anytime now, please."

"Shut up." Both Natasha and James say in unison.

More bullets go shot into the car. One of them hitting James in the shoulder. James takes that as a sign to press onto the gas pedal and then he speeds away. Hitting several cars as he tries to hide from the woman.

"And why can't we just kill them?" James questions.

Natasha slightly scoffs. "They can be saved. The whole point is to try and save them—"

"Well if another person shoots me, I'm throwing this shield at their head."

And as if worst timing possible, the girl shoots at James. The two women glance at one another before looking at James. James ignores their stares and throws the shield right at her head, knocking her off of the bike. The shield then flies back to his hands like a boomerang.

"I'm a man of my word." The man says as he continues to drive away from now the man who had been chasing them down in the tank.

"Shit, he's back."

Natasha looks through the windows before looking back at the others. "Put your seatbelts on."

Yelena groans. "You're such a mom."

As those words came out of her mouth, a beeping noise had been heard and the car blows up. James who was the first to recover wakes both of the women up. With that, the three of them began to run away. James jumps off the escalator as he waits for Natasha and Yelena.